View Poll Results: Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Voters
641. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

591 92.20%
  • No

50 7.80%
    I'm happy, i guess. I just wish the screen was much bigger.
    10-23-2011 08:43 PM
    I'm very happy, wanted a bigger screen and then read the article on why they didn't use a bigger screen and it makes a lot of sense.
    10-23-2011 10:47 PM
    Best phone I have ever owned!
    10-24-2011 01:12 AM
    I do not like my web browsing experience with the 4s. I have tried 7 browsers and none of them are what I want. If I set them to go to the desktop web page, they display the entire web page as it would appear on a desk top. When I use Dolphin browser on my android and go to desk top, it does not try to place the entire page on the screen; I have to swipe left and right to see parts of the page, and I can actually read from that format.

Most of the browsers go to the m.xxxx.com pages even when set for desktop.

Everything else about the phone I love. It is actually the best telephone I have ever had. I do not want a telephone, I want a handheld computer. That is just me.
    10-24-2011 07:46 AM
    This is my first iPhone. I've had droids and blackberrys. This is so much moe stable. The battery life is great!

Beeray
    10-24-2011 07:52 AM
    I do not like my web browsing experience with the 4s. I have tried 7 browsers and none of them are what I want. If I set them to go to the desktop web page, they display the entire web page as it would appear on a desk top. When I use Dolphin browser on my android and go to desk top, it does not try to place the entire page on the screen; I have to swipe left and right to see parts of the page, and I can actually read from that format.

Most of the browsers go to the m.xxxx.com pages even when set for desktop.

Everything else about the phone I love. It is actually the best telephone I have ever had. I do not want a telephone, I want a handheld computer. That is just me.
    Pinch.To.Zoom

That is all.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.
    10-24-2011 08:58 AM
    I've had mine up and running for hours now and all i can say is this...Holy Sh*t. This phone is 100% better than the iPhone 4...Siri is LEGIT! The speeds all around are impressive, the camera is top notch.

There is absolutely NOTHING i have found that i do not like about this phone.

...oh, and those that though that the screen was lower quality...it isn't, it is identical to my iPhone 4's.
    Really? People thought the screen was lower quality? It would be ridiculous for Apple to not use the same screen... I definitely don't see a difference.
    10-24-2011 09:08 AM
    I'm very happy, wanted a bigger screen and then read the article on why they didn't use a bigger screen and it makes a lot of sense.
    So why didn't they use a bigger screen?

(I might be one of the rare few that actually like the size of the screen the way it is. I find phones such as the Galaxy S II to be WAY too big and not really practical)
    10-24-2011 09:10 AM
    I'm very convinced over this phone. I rather have this than my htc thunderbolt
    10-24-2011 09:11 AM
    I thought that I had seen somewhere that the primary reason for the screen being 3.5" is ease of one-handed use. That 3.5" inch is just about the right size to be able to reach all corners with your thumb while holding in that hand. While I agree, I got used to the larger screen on the Evo and then the even larger screen on the Galaxy S II and miss it. The phone was a little larger, but also thinner and weighed 25% less. I really didn't find it that cumbersome. That said however, there are a lot of things I prefer with iOS. All and all I'm happy with the 4S. After switching and getting used to android with the Evo 4G and Samsung Galaxy S II, and having previously owned the original iPhone, the 3G and the 3GS, I wasn't expecting to be blown away by the 4S. I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like the phone.
    DANNCAS likes this.
    10-24-2011 06:36 PM
    I thought that I had seen somewhere that the primary reason for the screen being 3.5" is ease of one-handed use. That 3.5" inch is just about the right size to be able to reach all corners with your thumb while holding in that hand. While I agree, I got used to the larger screen on the Evo and then the even larger screen on the Galaxy S II and miss it. The phone was a little larger, but also thinner and weighed 25% less. I really didn't find it that cumbersome. That said however, there are a lot of things I prefer with iOS. All and all I'm happy with the 4S. After switching and getting used to android with the Evo 4G and Samsung Galaxy S II, and having previously owned the original iPhone, the 3G and the 3GS, I wasn't expecting to be blown away by the 4S. I am pleasantly surprised by how much I like the phone.
    I actually like the extra weight the iPhone has.
    10-24-2011 06:55 PM
    There's nothing I don't like about this phone. It delivers in every possible way. There are three iPhone users in my office now. Very awesome phone.
    10-24-2011 10:54 PM
    Now that you have your new device, are you happy with your purchase or disappointed? What do you like about it and what do you not like? Sound off...
    Siri makes the device. I'm much more productive during my 45 minute commute.
    10-24-2011 11:19 PM
    Extremely happy with my purchase. I got the last one in my area and I can honestly say that it is lightyears ahead of my previous phone. Thanks Apple.
    10-25-2011 12:44 AM
    Yes I'm really happy !!
    10-25-2011 03:43 AM
    No, I'm bailing back to Android. Why?

A recent informal study showed that 70% of hot young women are more turned on by a buggy, laggy, memory leak hobbled Android OS than the iPhone, which is pretty and just works.

NOT!!!!

Kidding. I'm still extremely happy with my iPhone and Siri is AWESOME!!!
    fridayxiii likes this.
    10-25-2011 12:24 PM
    Came from blackberry and not thinking about going back, loving my iPhone.
    10-25-2011 03:08 PM
    Really like the 4s. One thing I really appreciate in addition to the better camera, Siri, and increased speed, is that the antenna problem seems to be fixed. My iPhone 4 suffered badly from the "hold it wrong and the bars drop" feature. Glad to see this is gone on my 4s.
    10-26-2011 02:35 PM
    I came from a BlackBerry Bold 9700. I thought I'd miss the keyboard, because I was able to type without looking fairly accurately and the feel of the Bold keyboard was phenomenal, but I was quite surprised when I could almost do the same with the touch keyboard. The iPhone keyboard is a lot better than I expected.

After using this phone for over a week now, the only thing I miss is the notification LED. Other than that, this phone is works flawlessly and looks stunning! I just wish my Yahoo! mail would push like it did on my BlackBerry.
    10-26-2011 03:05 PM
    first iphone coming from blackberry, never gong back to blackberry
    10-26-2011 07:35 PM
    And I am still happy. Boy did this 4S camera take some great pics during my Disneyland trip.
    10-26-2011 07:46 PM
    A little mixed if its worth it over the 4... Its definitly better though! I love the 4 formfactor and dont really see me switching if they redesign the 5.. So i opted for a beefed up 4S! Speed is nicee! Dont know if i notice thaaaat much but it iss noticeable and thats my main reason for upgrading... The thing i find most interesting is the my 4S screen is actually brighter than my 4! I was doin a comparison flr the yellowtint and while i notice my phone has a slightt tint.. Ive noticed that its actually brighter than 2 other iphones ive compared it too! Pluss the batter life on this phone is actually killing my 4!
    10-26-2011 08:40 PM
    Typing is another storyy... STILL adjusting from BlackBerry! Lol almost 2 months and im still makin some mistakess! One thing BlackBerry was definitly good for haha
    10-26-2011 08:45 PM
    Finally got my 4s for Sprint. Still playing around with it and some features but so far I am extremely happy with it.
    10-26-2011 09:08 PM
    I really do love this phone. I am coming from a Blackberry Curve 8530, so almost everything is a huge improvement from that. The Camera will be replacing my point and shoot (which I stopped taking with me the last few months), the video quality is great, and the speed is awesome! The only thing I found irritating was the Enable 3G toggle being gone, since I am around wifi all day, but now that I have had my phone for a few days the battery life is getting better, which was the main reason I wanted to use EDGE. Overall, very happy with my purchase!
    10-26-2011 11:17 PM
437 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD