View Poll Results: Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Voters
641. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

591 92.20%
  • No

50 7.80%
    Very happy with my new iPhone 4s, 32GB. I was always a bit anti-Apple, Palm products since their inception and a Android phone and pad for the last year.

I needed certain apps for business and the last Android update really messed that up. Got my 4s this morning, and within 2 hours had my needed apps working. Contacts, Email and Calendar converted over. Apps are implemented on the iPhone mucho better than on my Android devices.

What a sweet looking screen too! Next up? Swap the Asus Transformer for the iPad 3. Ohhh Yea!
    10-14-2011 07:53 PM
    I bought and sold a bunch of i4s....kept coming back for the camera. I don't think I will be getting rid of my i4S though. Very happy.
    10-14-2011 08:17 PM
    This is the most awesome phone EVER. One thing I can't figure out though. Why does iTunes keep opening itself up, by itself?
    10-14-2011 09:43 PM
    I LOVE it. I could rave about this thing all night. It was a huge upgrade from the 3GS, and money well spent (especially for the 32GB model), and the white looks as good as I had hoped. The iPhone 4S is a big win for everyone.
    10-14-2011 10:16 PM
    Love it. Love it. Love it. It was an ordeal to get it, but now that I do, WOW..
    10-14-2011 10:19 PM
    I'm happy. Never thought I'd be so enthused with Siri though... lol
    10-14-2011 10:27 PM
    Beyond happy! I have been waiting for this day for years. I got my phone around 5 and had no issue with activation, it did it OTA in 3 minutes. I don't know how I was without this for so long lol.
    10-14-2011 11:00 PM
    I LOVE it. I could rave about this thing all night. It was a huge upgrade from the 3GS, and money well spent (especially for the 32GB model), and the white looks as good as I had hoped. The iPhone 4S is a big win for everyone.
    I agree with you on all counts. Love my 32GB White 4S. Haven't even used Siri yet.
    10-14-2011 11:03 PM
    Like mine. But I don't think that it isn't that much faster than the iPhone 4. Siri is awesome.
    10-14-2011 11:21 PM
    I would love it if Siri would ever work :-(
    AnXiOuS ReFLeX likes this.
    10-14-2011 11:55 PM
    VERY happy with Purchase Sprint 32gb model here
    10-15-2011 12:14 AM
    I'm thrilled with my new phone!!! I wanted a white phone and managed to wait until the 4S.
    I love Siri and can't wait to try it out more tomorrow.
    I use the camera a lot, I don't even bother with a regular camera much anymore. This one is a HUGE improvement!
    Also digging all of the improvements with the new operating system, I love the reminders and the way that text messages pop up on the screen now.
    10-15-2011 12:19 AM
    Like mine. But I don't think that it isn't that much faster than the iPhone 4. Siri is awesome.
    It may not be faster than your S, but it is absolutely faster and more stable than my EVO. I don't miss the big screen, the extended battery I had to use to get through a full day of use, or the laggy, buggy, OS. Not a single reboot. No lag. And tons of storage in comparison. LOL!!!! AWESOME!!
    10-15-2011 12:28 AM
    Absolutely!!!!! Not even mad that it took over 8 hours to activate. Wouldn't expect anything else on launch day.
    10-15-2011 12:30 AM
    I'm definitely getting the Seido Convert case on Payday. That's the kind of protection i really want. I must admit to being fascinated by the case with the battery built into it. Every Apple Store employee had one and for the entire time I was there at the store, I didn't see anyone swapping out cases or charging iPod Touches.
    10-15-2011 12:33 AM
    I am on the fence. I thought the phone browser had tabbed browser, but that is for the iPad. I miss the app drawer concept of Android. I can not find Reader, on any web page, and Apple says,"You can open the Camera app right from the Lock screen", I do not have the Camera icon on my lock screen.

I will mess with it/study it then make up my mind.
    Really like the iMessage app.

I can not find my pictures on my computer, Apple site says, "C:\Users\Apple\Pictures\Photo Stream\My Photo Stream", but it is not on my computer.
    10-15-2011 04:25 AM
    I went from a 3GS to the 4S and it was a great upgrade!!

KC
    10-15-2011 06:56 AM
    Happy so far. Still not sure why I felt the need to get one since I already had a 4, but what's done is done. Siri is pretty cool. It definitely raises the bar for voice recognition on phones. Looking very forward to seeing the one up responses from the competition.
    10-15-2011 07:41 AM
    I am very happy! Coming from a 3GS, I've had a couple days to play with iOS5 on that phone and yesterday, the iPad. I think if I had started off with the new phone with no exposure to iOS5 that would have been incredible! Then, since mine was the last iPhone off the truck (the UPS guy laughed as he told me) it was dark by the time I finally had it restored. I got activated on the second try- so virtually right away. Siri worked for me once I figured out how to turn her on! She has a little trouble understanding me. I got to make my first Face Time call- thought I was going to die laughing! I'm annoyed that I can't transfer ten paid-for ringtones off the 3GS. Maybe I should figure out how to make my own.

Now today I'm venturing out to beyond Edge- I probably won't get to enjoy the phone/network aspects of the new phone at all. But I'm taking pictures!!
    10-15-2011 07:57 AM
    I love mine. Upgraded from a 4. I just wish it was white.
    10-15-2011 08:38 AM
    After a paltry 3.5 hour wait to activate (where some of the enthusiasm wore off quickly), I am now a happy boy! Love the phone. Fast and I really like that part. The camera rocks and Siri is going be fun to learn how to get the best use from.

Wish the physical design had changed, but the internal changes rock!
    10-15-2011 09:07 AM
    After a paltry 3.5 hour wait to activate (where some of the enthusiasm wore off quickly), I am now a happy boy! Love the phone. Fast and I really like that part. The camera rocks and Siri is going be fun to learn how to get the best use from.

Wish the physical design had changed, but the internal changes rock!
    The activation wait would probably have been worse for me if I wasn't able to play with Macbooks while waiting. That made it pretty much painless. I had nothing else to do and nowhere else to go during that time. I was just happy that I was able to use my gift certificate and get it for the subsidized price, adding it as a second phone and getting to deactivate the EVO with a not very high $140 ETF for the EVO. Better deal than I would've gotten with any Android phone.

Still learning my way around. By the way, in case anyone didn't know, the Opera Mini Browser is available for free in the App Store. I'm ecstatic. This phone is awesome.
    10-15-2011 09:19 AM
    Very happy with mine. 1st iphone for me.

One very minor niggle is the screen size. Coming from an HD2 with a 4.2 screen to a 3.5 (very nice screen though) is a small let down. I was excited about the rumours for the iphone 5 and a 4 inch screen.
    10-15-2011 09:25 AM
    Dictation is very accurate. I use "new line", "period", "comma", etc. to avoid run-on sentences or confusion. Like everyone else, I'm going to familiarize myself with Siri & the camera. Both are brilliant!
    10-15-2011 12:41 PM
    Yes, I am happy. This is a huge upgrade to my 3GS. Once I got to having about 8 apps open, the phone would lag, but I had over 16 yesterday without any problems.
    10-15-2011 12:47 PM
437 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD