View Poll Results: Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Voters
641. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

591 92.20%
  • No

50 7.80%
    Every week I discover a cool new app. My fav one right now is flipboard

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Flipboard is awesome...I have been using all week

Sent from HIS WORLD on my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-21-2011 08:42 AM
    Not sure if I posted in here, but even if I did I certainly can't say it enough! I love my i4s, and I also love Siri with all my heart!! I'm constantly finding new things to say to her and she always surprises me with a new response every now and again!
    12-21-2011 09:12 AM
    I am very happy to get my i phone this is all enough for me. This is very fast, responsive and much batter than previous...What is your favorite app? Right now.
    I've long loved TuneInRadio for streaming and recording my favorite stations/shows and listening to them later while skipping commercials. It's Tivo for radio.

Downcast is great for podcasts. Tapatalk for reading and posting to forums like this.
    12-21-2011 11:58 AM
    I've had mine up and running for 3 days and I am loving it.....and this coming from a long-time Blackberry user
    12-21-2011 12:50 PM
    Coming from a iPhone 4 some may question my upgrading to a iPhone 4s (god knows my wife did) especially considering I paid the unsubsidized price. So far I have been extremely pleased with my new phone. Being an ATT customer living in the DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth) I have yet to drop a call. When you further consider the area where we live and lack of towers this shows the improvements Apple made in the antenna design. In my view this improvement alone justifies the purchase but you already know this phone includes more goodies.

I have enjoyed playing with Siri and unlike other phones I've owed that have had voice control I can see it really being useful and not just a novelty that will wear off soon. One of the other improvements for me is the bump up from 32GB's to 64GB's of onboard storage. I've loaded all the music, video's and apps l wanted without worrying about running out of space, heck I even have 14GB's still available.

This is not to say my experience has been without issues. However I believe my issues have more to do with iTunes and iTunesMatch than the iPhone itself. The hardware and the new features of iOS 5 make this the most enjoyable phone I've ever owned.
    12-24-2011 03:27 AM
    happy with my purchase. not so happy with the $99 apple care blindside that sprint does. you can only buy it that day only too.
    12-24-2011 12:06 PM
    I've had mine for about a month and I'm diggin' it.
    12-25-2011 12:07 PM
    I've long loved TuneInRadio for streaming and recording my favorite stations/shows and listening to them later while skipping commercials. It's Tivo for radio.

Downcast is great for podcasts. Tapatalk for reading and posting to forums like this.
    +1 for both TuneIn and obviously Tapatalk for the forum frequenter
    12-25-2011 01:29 PM
    I love my purchase except the battery issues that I hope Apple will solve in the upcoming 5.0.1, enough said
    12-25-2011 02:47 PM
    I love my purchase except the battery issues that I hope Apple will solve in the upcoming 5.0.1, enough said
    5.0.1 has been out for quite some time, 5.1 is the next release being beta tested now
    12-25-2011 03:04 PM
    I have no idea if I've already replied to this thread but it's been over 6 weeks w my iPhone and I'm still really enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-25-2011 03:25 PM
    Day in and day out I realize how much I truly love this phone. It's like my love for it is exponential. The way in which I incorporate the i4s into my everyday life, evolves more every day, before my phone used to be a phone, for talking on, and that's all, with the add on of a full keyboard when I had a Samsung double flip, came texting. I had the palm pre which opened my eyes to software on my phone that really changed the way I interacted with my device.....

And then there is the iPhone4, a totally revolutionary phone for me. It really isn't a phone at all but a hand held computer, my baby tablet, fits in my pocket,, a window to the world with me all the time,with a fashionable design that makes you want to show people.

And then along came Siri, she was packaged into the i4s launch. Siri made me want her just because of what she could do, what I could already do myself easily enough, but she made it easier! She made me her friend..she made me laugh....

Apple has a way of sucking you into the atmosphere and making you realize what products should be designed like, Apple makes you appreciate detail, right down to the pentalobe screw...

A Pentalobe Star rating for the i4s!
    Last edited by Kristy_Lyn; 12-25-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    llfloyd79 and neur0tk like this.
    12-25-2011 07:30 PM
    Day in and day out I realize how much I truly love this phone. It's like my love for it is exponential. The way in which I incorporate the i4s into my everyday life, evolves more every day, before my phone used to be a phone, for talking on, and that's all, with the add on of a full keyboard when I had a Samsung double flip, came texting. I had the palm pre which opened my eyes to software on my phone that really changed the way I interacted with my device.....

And then there is the iPhone4, a totally revolutionary phone for me. It really isn't a phone at all but a hand held computer, my baby tablet, fits in my pocket,, a window to the world with me all the time,with a fashionable design that makes you want to show people.

And then along came Siri, she was packaged into the i4s launch. Siri made me want her just because she could do, what I could already do myself easily enough, but she made it easier! She made me her friend..she made me laugh....

Apple has a way of sucking you into the atmosphere and making you realize what products should be designed like, Apple makes you appreciate detail, right down to the pentalobe screw...

A Pentalobe Star rating for the i4s!

Very well put
    Kristy_Lyn likes this.
    12-25-2011 08:56 PM
    Very well put
    Thanks very much Llfloyd!!
    12-25-2011 09:31 PM
    I'm very happy with it, I can't complaine. I came from blackberry this thing blows it away. It's super fast easy to use and. I was against getting one But what the hell was I thinking lol
    12-28-2011 06:14 AM
    I am very happy .....
    12-28-2011 07:09 AM
    So happy that I am on my third 4S. You would think I would learn.
    12-28-2011 07:24 AM
    I am very happy that I converted to the iPhone... next is going to be a iPad and a Macbook :P
    12-28-2011 08:08 AM
    So happy that I am on my third 4S. You would think I would learn.
    Third 4S? What happened to your other two? Were they manufacturing defects?

12-28-2011 08:43 AM
    I am very happy that I converted to the iPhone... next is going to be a iPad and a Macbook :P
    I have the 1st gen iPad and absolutely love it. When I don't have my laptop (win7) readily avail this is my go to device along with my iPhone, which is always with me. I, too, someday would love to get a Mac to compliment my iDevices.

I've had my iphone4S since Nov.4th, and I'm still extremely pleased with my decision to switch to iOS. I will certainly be waiting on the next iPhone when it becomes avail & I have an upgrade to burn lol.
    12-28-2011 04:01 PM
    Third 4S? What happened to your other two? Were they manufacturing defects?

Bought one at launch and then sold it for an Android. Quickly realized I made a mistake. Bought another one. Sold that one for the Galaxy Nexus. Had the Nexus for 4 days and returned that. Ordered a third.

Yes, this is a normal thing with me. My friends think I am nuts.
    12-28-2011 05:56 PM
    Bought one at launch and then sold it for an Android. Quickly realized I made a mistake. Bought another one. Sold that one for the Galaxy Nexus. Had the Nexus for 4 days and returned that. Ordered a third.

Yes, this is a normal thing with me. My friends think I am nuts.
    Lmao I would say your a little crazy I was going to use my upgrade on a gnex or a 4s went to the store and I hated the gnex in my hands

12-28-2011 07:12 PM
    Coming from an android phone. I'm really happy with the 4S, it's stable and nice
    12-29-2011 04:29 PM
    Coming from a 3GS, I love my new 4S. I've already had two 4S devices, because the first had a defect camera. I haven't had any problems with any of the devices. It seems that people have had huge problems with the battery life on the 4S, but with "Setting Time Zone" set to off, I have had a very reasonable battery life on both of the devices I've had my hands on.

Pros: It's fast, very, very stable, has an awesome camera, and owning other Apple devices, iCloud is brilliant. Battery life really isn't that bad at all.

Cons: Living in Denmark, Siri is not exactly shining her brightest, although I do use her to set my alarms. Also, Apple's Siri servers seem to be down a lot. Not cool when you're trying to show off your new phone to your friends :/
    Last edited by ch1ptune; 01-02-2012 at 06:58 PM.
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-02-2012 06:54 PM
    I've had my iPhone 4S since December 16th and I am thrilled with it. I am a long time BB user. It is of such high quality. The best thing is I don't have to constantly pop the battery out and reset it all the time. It just works.

It is also so dang intuitive. I love the interface, the multiple apps, having my music in the cloud. The camera is awesome. It's the perfect mix of a great business phone and also a fun personal device.

I like it so much that I upgraded my wife and two sons on our personal account (Sprint) to the iPhone and they too are thrilled.

The one and only thing I miss is the red light the BB had for new messages.

Other than that one thing, this is the greatest electronics device I've ever owned.

Bravo Apple!
    01-02-2012 09:42 PM
437 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD