View Poll Results: Are you happy with your iPhone 4S purchase?

Voters
641. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

591 92.20%
  • No

50 7.80%
    I just activated my iPhone 4S yesterday. I am very happy with my purchase. I have been using the Palm Pre for the past two years and loved it. My wife gave me an iPod Touch as a gift a year ago and that was what convinced me to get the iPhone. I still use the iPod for music at work but now also have an additional lump in my jeans. Yes, I mean my new iPhone. Or do I?

There is a level of elegance and sophistication with this phone that I didn't feel with other phones in the past. It feels good in the hand and in the pocket. I am treating it like a baby (plastic still on) while waiting for my Otterbox Reflex case to arrive.

Siri has already made life easier setting up my reminders quick and easy. It also gave us a good laugh when it mistook my asking about Pucker for another word that starts with an F and I think you get the idea.

My enjoyment of the iPod Touch has not waned in the year I've had it so I expect I will be just as dazzled and amazed with the iPhone 4S for the next 20 months - that's when Sprint will allow me to upgrade with a discount and I hope there is an iPhone 5 waiting for me?!
    12-06-2011 07:04 PM
    im ecstatic, i absolutely love it, I'm an iPhone freak now!
    12-08-2011 09:47 PM
    and all you people complaining about the battery, how well was the iPhone 4 before iOS 5, because the iPhone 4s battery is making my htc evo look like a fool, i LOVE how the battery is in my iPhone now, i can use it all day, photography, pandora blasting out of the tinny sounding speaker, surf the web, download crap, etc and still have life left at the end of the day. and I'm talking, off the charger at 7 in the morning and doesn't get back near a charger until bed that night, usually 11-12.
    12-08-2011 09:52 PM
    I just activated my iPhone 4S yesterday. I am very happy with my purchase. I have been using the Palm Pre for the past two years and loved it. My wife gave me an iPod Touch as a gift a year ago and that was what convinced me to get the iPhone. I still use the iPod for music at work but now also have an additional lump in my jeans. Yes, I mean my new iPhone. Or do I?

There is a level of elegance and sophistication with this phone that I didn't feel with other phones in the past. It feels good in the hand and in the pocket. I am treating it like a baby (plastic still on) while waiting for my Otterbox Reflex case to arrive.

Siri has already made life easier setting up my reminders quick and easy. It also gave us a good laugh when it mistook my asking about Pucker for another word that starts with an F and I think you get the idea.

My enjoyment of the iPod Touch has not waned in the year I've had it so I expect I will be just as dazzled and amazed with the iPhone 4S for the next 20 months - that's when Sprint will allow me to upgrade with a discount and I hope there is an iPhone 5 waiting for me?!
    Hi Alan, glad to hear your enjoying your iPhone. I've had mine just over a month now (from 11/4) and i've settled in nicely coming from a bb.

Any who, i just wanted to give you a heads up--i noticed in your post that you still have the plastic on you phone--i will warn you of 2 things that PLENTY of us had small probs with when we did that
    1) if you suddently realize you cant hear your caller through the ear piece and
    2) if when you take a pix & the flash completely washes out your pix to almost white

---its the plastic in the way restricting these two functions !!

How many people complained of these little things till they realized, myself included(on my hubbys iphone), that it was the plastic we never removed from the phone LOL.

12-09-2011 08:55 AM
    mixed feelings.....i went back to my android frustrated after first week of using the iPhone.
    switched back to iPhone after a week giving it one more chance. have been now using it for 2 weeks.
    like some features, miss others from android.
    12-09-2011 08:50 PM
    Coming from Android I also have mixed feelings. The iPhone experience is seamless. The 4S hardware is fantastic. The apps are also of a higher quality especially the games. With that being said Android is a more functional OS. Apps are generally cheaper on Android. I also miss having a notification light.
    12-10-2011 01:25 AM
    EXTREMELY happy. I had the regular 4 and then sold it to a family member, took their upgrade and tried out the Moto RAZR because it was suppose to be oh soooooo cool. Worst. Idea. Ever. So I took it back and ordered the 4s and I'm so happy I'm back with iOS. Will never switch again.
    The phone itself is snappy and stable. Haven't had any problems (yet) and battery life is good for me.
    12-10-2011 04:01 PM
    I am very happy with mine as well.
    12-10-2011 07:15 PM
    Just got mine a week ago. I left the 9900 and bb for good. Very pleased with it,
    bhill0821 likes this.
    12-11-2011 12:15 AM
    I'm very happy with the 4S, I love the new camera most of all and the speed of the A5 chip.
    12-11-2011 12:57 AM
    Very, very pleased with my purchase! I was a BlackBerry user for years, but am finally a proud iPhone user as of three weeks ago. It feels great having one of the most cutting-edge and solid pieces of technology in my front pocket.
    12-11-2011 05:48 PM
    Love my iPhone 4s. There are things I miss about my bb and droid phones, but over all love the iP 4s.
    bhill0821 likes this.
    12-11-2011 11:57 PM
    I am completely satisfied, just based on Siri and the camera alone the upgrade was a no brainer! There will always be a new device just around the corner, and I hope to have it!
    12-12-2011 04:42 PM
    i am very happy with my apple iphone because speed of this is faster then other .i love this phone.
    12-13-2011 12:35 AM
    Very happy with my new iPhone 4s, but I just wish there was a jailbreak for it already!
    12-14-2011 11:35 AM
    VERY HAPPY...1st iPhone ever...got it on Sprint...im a blackberry lover and said i would never buy iphone until sprint got one. so i did and love it...fyi...im still keeping my bold 9930 as my main line and iphone 4s as my 2nd line =]
    I am like you, always been a Blackberry lover and have the 9930, but I am loving the iPhone. Takes some getting used to after a BB, but I am keeping my BB just in case!
    12-14-2011 06:48 PM
    I am like you, always been a Blackberry lover and have the 9930, but I am loving the iPhone. Takes some getting used to after a BB, but I am keeping my BB just in case!
    Oh wow I posted this awhile back. I actually got rid of the 9930 1 week later of getting my ip4s. I do not miss it all and I'm iPhone all the way now

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-14-2011 07:18 PM
    Oh wow I posted this awhile back. I actually got rid of the 9930 1 week later of getting my ip4s. I do not miss it all and I'm iPhone all the way now

Great, I was just going through all the post and saw yours at the beginning. I have the 9930 and just loved it, more than any Blackberry I had. I am on day 6 of the iPhone, and still getting used to it, but am liking it more each day. I do miss some of the BB, but am thinking the iPhone is going to be the bomb for me!!
    12-14-2011 07:35 PM
    Great, I was just going through all the post and saw yours at the beginning. I have the 9930 and just loved it, more than any Blackberry I had. I am on day 6 of the iPhone, and still getting used to it, but am liking it more each day. I do miss some of the BB, but am thinking the iPhone is going to be the bomb for me!!
    I wouldn't be surprised if soon you ditch your 9930 all together and stay with iPhone as your only device. I really tried keeping both...but found no need for that...the iPhone has more to offer overall and it's a total complete phone. And now I'm typing faster on this screen than I ever did on my blackberry keyboard LOL. I'm serious...

12-14-2011 07:39 PM
    I wouldn't be surprised if soon you ditch your 9930 all together and stay with iPhone as your only device. I really tried keeping both...but found no need for that...the iPhone has more to offer overall and it's a total complete phone. And now I'm typing faster on this screen than I ever did on my blackberry keyboard LOL. I'm serious...

Yea, that is my problem, typing on the iPhone 4s, but like I said I am getting use to it and I have only had it for 6 days. I do miss the Qwerty on BB, its all just getting used to something new!
    12-14-2011 07:51 PM
    I'm over the moon with my 64 GB 4s. the only thing it doesn't have that i wanted was a 4 inch screen and i don't even miss it. I wanted 64gbs, i wanted black, i wanted 1080p recording i wanted voice commands. i got it all.

i came from a sprint pre minus to this. I hated the pre. It's night and day. as they say of the iphone "it just works." the apps are more polished. the os looks better, There's no lag, i've got options and options and options. the music player is robust, the email is robust, etc. i had 9 apps on my old phone. i've got 67 on this one. I can do so much more. there's some little annoyances in learning a new system but after two years of a pre i loathed to this phone. Yeah i'm pretty happy.
    Last edited by 9thWonder; 12-14-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    12-14-2011 08:17 PM
    I can't believe there's this much of a difference between them. Especially with the underwhelming launch.
    12-15-2011 05:07 AM
    I am 99% happy coming from my iphone 4 to iphone 4S except I wish that I could be enjoying it more with an untethered jailbreak.
    12-15-2011 02:14 PM
    I am very happy to get my i phone this is all enough for me. This is very fast, responsive and much batter than previous...What is your favorite app? Right now.
    12-21-2011 01:36 AM
    Every week I discover a cool new app. My fav one right now is flipboard

12-21-2011 06:06 AM
437 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD