Sprint Cancelled My Order....

Apple9to5

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
and replaced new order this morning over the phone due to the wrong shipping address.....Now they are telling me that i will still get my White 64GB Friday....Do you think so?? They re-ordered it this Morning at around 10AM EST.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
and replaced new order this morning over the phone due to the wrong shipping address.....Now they are telling me that i will still get my White 64GB Friday....Do you think so?? They re-ordered it this Morning at around 10AM EST.

Yeah, you should still get it Friday it only takes like 3-4 buisness days to ship, and Apple is done holding the devices. So you should get it by Friday. Monday at the most.

ballerx44

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Device will be shipped to your address on Friday... Call Sprint and tell them to notate your account that it will be GUARANTEED by Oct 14 or 15 like originally promised. If it's not there by then, call them back, rip some heads, and get some free credits!

Reactions: iPhoneEnthusiest

Apple9to5

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you should still get it Friday it only takes like 3-4 buisness days to ship, and Apple is done holding the devices. So you should get it by Friday. Monday at the most.

They told me they had a lot of 64GB.....on my order statues page its still Processing.....I REALLY HOPE I DO!!!

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

yeah, it will make it.. they didn't sell out of the 64GB phones so that was a easy fix.. Also, I think that if you are ordering from the carriers the phones are already in their warehouses here in the US as compared to Apple orders that are coming directly from where they were made in China.

Apple9to5

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
yeah, it will make it.. they didn't sell out of the 64GB phones so that was a easy fix.. Also, I think that if you are ordering from the carriers the phones are already in their warehouses here in the US as compared to Apple orders that are coming directly from where they were made in China.

My concern is that will it process by today because they are shipping them 2nd day air.......if they don't ship it out today will they ship it next day air?

Thanks!!!

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe how much trouble these phone companies are giving everyone. And I thought AT&T was bad. They are making people never want to preorder again. No wonder everyone likes unlocked devices.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
They screwed up my shipping address and then when they changed it they were sending it to some guy in Virginia when I'm in Florida......WHAT A MESS.....THANK YOU SPRINT!

It's alright you'll get it the same day as everyone else, I can imagine you sitting at you're door waiting for UPS, haha.

ivhs72

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I ordered on the 7th, and, since I'm porting my numbers from AT&T to Sprint, they had to contact me for that information (I didn't give it when I ordered the phones). My original order was cancelled and then replaced with another one today. I called and asked if that would delay my shipping, especially since I had ordered two 16gb phones and those were sold out on the presale. I was told that my original order date was still the effective one, the only reason for the change was so that they could verify that my numbers were able to be ported.

So still hoping for the 14th, but not holding my breath...... :rolleyes:

Reactions: zackawee27

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit