Iphone availabilty next weekend?

BUSHINRYU

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. This will be my first time purchasing an iphone. My problem is I won't be able to get one until the weekend of the 23rd. Does anyone think there will be any in stock that soon after launch? If everywhere is out I could just order one online right? Thanks for your help.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. This will be my first time purchasing an iphone. My problem is I won't be able to get one until the weekend of the 23rd. Does anyone think there will be any in stock that soon after launch? If everywhere is out I could just order one online right? Thanks for your help.

You can just cancel you're order and go stand in line at AT&T on the 14th.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't have one ordered. I was hoping I could walk in to a store and get one next weekend. I just don't know how fast apple ships out their second batch of phones.

So why don't you just go buy one on the 14th at Apple, Best Buy, or an AT&T store?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Unless you know someone in the inventory department of Apple or one of the carriers, it would be really just a shot in the dark to say yes or no to being able to walk in and get one. It's certainly possible, but with the record number of sales of this iPhone, it wouldn't be far fetched to think that it could be sold out as well...

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
well when i preordered mine at best buy they said that everyone that preordered for sure should have theirs by the 31st.

you can try but like stated its a shot in the dark.
the worst you can do is try.

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps he doesn't have the funds to purchase one this weekend, it isn't crazy for some to get paid biweekly or even have to save up money in order to purchase big money items. :)

This is our situation. We just don't have the disposable income right now. I still will probably be able to get my son one for Christmas. Surely there will be some in stock with Sprint then. I really wanted to get him one now but he will still be happy with one then. Sad but true... in these times a lot of us are on strict budgets. I am an optimistic person though. Things work out for the best in ways you least expect! :)

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
This is our situation. We just don't have the disposable income right now. I still will probably be able to get my son one for Christmas. Surely there will be some in stock with Sprint then. I really wanted to get him one now but he will still be happy with one then. Sad but true... in these times a lot of us are on strict budgets. I am an optimistic person though. Things work out for the best in ways you least expect! :)

Keep that spirit up buddy !! You're not alone..

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Most likely they will have more stock then. They usually get stock every few days so I am sure by next weekend they will have more in stock and the mad rush will have died down some by then.

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I am in the same boat because I don't like to deal with crazy lines and don't have the time until next week or the week after to drive to the closest apple store so I may just order online whenever.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
You'd definitely have to keep checking all stores early in the mornings. Ask them which days they get their shipments in. Only way I was able to get my iPhone 4! Just so happen to call an Apple store after trying for weeks, and found one near me that had got some in stock. I still was in line forever but I was able to get mine. When I say weeks, I mean weeks too.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
You'd definitely have to keep checking all stores early in the mornings. Ask them which days they get their shipments in. Only way I was able to get my iPhone 4! Just so happen to call an Apple store after trying for weeks, and found one near me that had got some in stock. I still was in line forever but I was able to get mine. When I say weeks, I mean weeks too.

Agree I called a few local stores around me and they all let me know when they usually got their shipments and to call back that day to see if they have any. Just keep trying and calling around.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro