Sprint/Verizon iPhone 4s UNLOCKED MicroSIM

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Should give a little higher resale value since it can be cdma or gsm. Verizon did this with their blackberry also after a certain period of time they unlocked it upon request.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
this is excellent news for a lot of people. i have a local european sim in my blackberry that i switch between gsm and cdma. now i know when i am in europe i can solely use gsm on my local carrier!

davjaxn

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Forgive me since I am not very knowledgeable of such things, but does this mean that if one owns a Sprint iPhone 4S that after 60 days it can also be used with the AT&T network? Or is it still carrier locked in the US?

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Man now I wish I could have waited a lil longer with sprint. Is there any way to get the iPhone unlocked on AT&T?

" Think different"

~ Steve Jobs ~

numb3rmonkey

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
This is great news. Work takes me abroad at least once a month and I visit the homeland in SEA every November so I look forward to testing this out next month.

BiG BaLLA 923

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
This was the coolest thing I've read all day. Now I can pop in and out different sim cards. This is so helpful because I'm gunna buy on Verizon and can use on different carriers!

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
This was the coolest thing I've read all day. Now I can pop in and out different sim cards. This is so helpful because I'm gunna buy on Verizon and can use on different carriers!

Sorry bit sprint just denied it seems like it was a misunderstanding.

" Think different"

~ Steve Jobs ~

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry bit sprint just denied it seems like it was a misunderstanding.

" Think different"

~ Steve Jobs ~

Sprint, probably said something like we will not unlock it, and then someone speculated that they will and told MacRumors, and they wrote about it. Haha, It's alright though. I wasn't really going to use that feature anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner