The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

Skynet3132

May 9, 2012
Visit site
my wife and i just got ours today. ive been a die-hard android guy for a good while, but i was fed up with all the little hiccups. even the most stable ROM has too many issues, and ive just had enough lol.

looking forward to the iOS future, and the community here. ;)

GnomeGrrl

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Got mine a week ago. Son'd been nagging for a phone and I figured if one of us was getting a new phone, it was going to be me.

I have an iPad and an iPod, so it was a no-brainer that I'd go for the iPhone. Now, to wait for my T-Mo contract to expire in a couple of months so I can drop that to pre-paid for the kid.

redrocket38

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Just bought a black 64 GB iPhone 4S off contract because I couldn't take my old Droid X anymore. I have an iPad 2 as well and have been eagerly waiting to get an iPhone.

iPhoneandJesusLover

May 23, 2012
Visit site
I Got my iPhone 4S about a week ago and I love it so much. This is my first iPhone. I love it. It's fast, the camera is great, and the design is fantastic. Can't wait for the iOS 6 software update.

*book

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I've had my white, 16GB 4S a little over a week now and I'm loving it. I had immersed myself into the Android world for a couple years and am feeling a little bit like I'm in a foreign country at the moment. Hopefully, I'll learn the iLingo ;) soon and it'll become old hat. The How-To section on this site has been extremely helpful, as have reading through some of the posts.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
79171d33.jpg

nikki11791

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I just got my iphone4s this weekend and I am in love. :D
Its black, I prefer white but its covered with a pretty case either way.

BTW I just joined this site and its awesome! :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just got my iphone4s this weekend and I am in love. :D
Its black, I prefer white but its covered with a pretty case either way.

BTW I just joined this site and its awesome! :)

Congratulations on your new device and welcome to iMore. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

zebulun12

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Got my Iphone 4s 2 weeks ago

I was an huge Black Berry fan. Just got my IPhone 4S and love it so far. I have a lot to learn!

arran1

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Got my iPhone a few months ago and it's pretty good. Nice upgrade from my rooted(jailbroken) OG Droid Incredible. Miss a few things, though,not enough to make me change back at this point. Don't think I'll jailbreak for a while, but it definitely is an option. Got myself the life proof case and it's already done its job multiple times.

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Farewell Droid Incredible, hello iPhone 4S. Much smoother UI, it just feels more refined. The build quality on the phone feels better than the Droid.

Overall, happy to be here.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have had my iPhone since April but I couldn't be happier with my purchase. As a former blackberry owner, I wasn't sure if I would get use to the iPhone but it's been great!

bendrix

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I have had my iPhone 4s since April but I'm new to the site... The sole purpose of my iPhone 4s is for mobility testing, voice dictation/commands and most importantly... iPhoneography! :)

- bendrix

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I have had my iPhone 4s since April but I'm new to the site... The sole purpose of my iPhone 4s is for mobility testing, voice dictation/commands and most importantly... iPhoneography! :)

- bendrix

Congrats & welcome to imore. This site is bad to the bone....Devine info at ur finger tips on everything Apple.

I love sleeping next to you every night and I love checking on you first thing in the morning. iPhone📱. I 💙 you.
Sent 💬 from my iPhone Max using Tapatal

Reactions: bendrix

Ghosttown

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Longtime lurker, but finally got my 4S on Friday! Love it. Switching from an LG Ally has been a huge upgrade. Not sure if i miss anything from my old phone yet, haha. :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Upgraded from my BB; not sure if I would even like iOS. But I gave it a chance and so far so good. I miss some BB features but I'm adapting and finding similar features in iOS.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
missing features?

Upgraded from my BB; not sure if I would even like iOS. But I gave it a chance and so far so good. I miss some BB features but I'm adapting and finding similar features in iOS.

What features are you missing minus the keyboard?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2