The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

rytec

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I have been very carefull with switching over from Blackberry to iPhone since a while but because most of my friends and people I know have a iphone, I couldn't resist it anymore.
Also the quantity of apps are amazing, even the local apps to use here in Belgium!

Since two weeks I have got my iPhone 4s 16Gb and I must say, it's a wonderful phone.

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
The battery life of my 4S is so much better than my Evo...I was able to adjust real quick. LOL

Whoa. . .my rooted Droid Incredible 2 could go for 24 hours easy on one charge. I could get around 14 hours with heavy use and that's NOTHING near what the iPhone gets.

Battery life is definitely my complaint. Horrible battery life.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Whoa. . .my rooted Droid Incredible 2 could go for 24 hours easy on one charge. I could get around 14 hours with heavy use and that's NOTHING near what the iPhone gets.

Battery life is definitely my complaint. Horrible battery life.

what are you doing with your iPhone? Because mine can last at least a day, unless i'm playing angry birds or any other games.

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
what are you doing with your iPhone? Because mine can last at least a day, unless i'm playing angry birds or any other games.

I use Messaging and Twitter frequently.
Occasionally check my two Mail accounts.
Occasionally update Facebook and Instagram.

That's about it, and I don't keep all my Apps open.

I'm getting the usual time (6+ hours use, not counting standby time) out of each charge, it's not like I got a "bad" phone by any means, it's just disappointing compared to my rooted Android.

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I use Messaging and Twitter frequently.
Occasionally check my two Mail accounts.
Occasionally update Facebook and Instagram.

That's about it, and I don't keep all my Apps open.

I'm getting the usual time (6+ hours use, not counting standby time) out of each charge, it's not like I got a "bad" phone by any means, it's just disappointing compared to my rooted Android.

I was just wondering because my Droid Bionic (LTE on Verizon) would get about 6 hours total (standby and usage) before needing to be charged. But depending on what I'm doing with my iPhone 4S, I can get between 6-12 hours of usage. Gaming of course keeps it at 6 hours lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you're going to love the 4S!! And Siri

yeah, so far i can definitely tell huge a difference in speed and overall workability. speaker seems louder and i swear the vibration is 5 times more noticeable than my 4. Camera is amazing, of course

the other thing i have noticed so far is while being jailbroken there were little imperfections with how my 4 would behave and it seems that the 4S handles them "better" so they are not as noticeable

i actually turned Siri OFF as i was setting up my device. not sure if i really have a need for it (her haha)

msiphone

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
new to iPhone

Just found this forum... got my iPhone 4s Feb 16th.... and am LOVING every minute of it!! Former HTC, BB, and other smartphone user here - but no going back!!!

Lawns

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I've have my Iphone for 2 weeks. I love it. I thought I would really miss my HTC Thunderbolt; mainly because of all the customization I could do, even w/o being rooted. But, I am luving this phone on stock. May eventually jailbrake.

BgDM

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Had mine for a week now. BB user for 7 years. I have to say, I honestly do not miss my BB at all. Only thing I miss is BBM, but that is a minor issue.

mpgo4th

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Fianally got one today. I upgraded to the Droid 4 first and after 6 days and freeze ups that were only fixed by factory resets Im on the apple bandwagon now. Why did I wait so long? This thing is great and so simple to use. I think that android may have to many things to customize becasue as so as you get it the way you want it they start acting up.

linellazatin

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Got my iPhone 4S...

Been drooling for an iPhone since it got live.... now it's a dream come true for me...

this is my:

First touch phone
First smartphone
First gift to myself, ever since I lay my eyes on Earth
First thing to find when I wake up

Got many firsts on this...
Got used to Nokia, Samsung, and Sony Ericsson phones, but I'm loving my iPhone now... ;)

JMountainDew

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Add me as one who has finally switched over to the iphone. Previously happy with BB. Now very fascinated with iOS. Also looking to jump from windows to apple once the 2012 macbooks come out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73