The "official" I have my iPhone 4S thread

Kc2win

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
About to join the club guys. I upgraded to a Droid Bionic two and half weeks ago when they had their refurbished sale. The Bionic has been a very nice phone with a few weird quirks. However, I kind of always wanted an iphone and i couldnt get this out of my head. Just ordered a 32 gb white 4s on ebay and should be here next week. Kind of wanted black, but found a awesome deal on a white one with two years of Apple care. Cant wait to join the club. Now have to find a good case.

bhappy11

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Picked up two iPhone 4s's Friday evening at best buy for my wife and I.
Came from an Evo 4g for me and an Evo shift for the wife. Just got sick of
The bugginess and poor battery life. Plus sprints terrible data and network issues.
We switched to AT&T. Full bars everywhere I go now.

My wife keeps staring at the screen. She says it looks fake it is so clear. :)
so far we are really liking them. I went for the 32 gig and wife went with 16 gig.

PilotPhil81

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I just activated a new line on my account two days ago, so now I can update my IPhone every year. I couldn't hold out for 18 months between devises. So going from the 4 to the 4S I can see the faster speed, and it seems like the UI is more fluid. The camera is amazing, and Siri is a lot of fun to ply with, or to use when driving. Overall, I love this phone and will always continue to buy the newest model every year.

bosox2978

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Had mine for a week now! Came from bb and wow! I love it! It's amazing, got a white 16g. I'm new to apple products and I'm truly impressed.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I loved mine, until it fell underwater :( ooooh, fml

That is exactly what happened to my iphone 3G back in early 2009 and I only had it for a few months prior. I was visiting one of my brothers in South Carolina when it occurred. We took our daughters to a park that was on the coast and as I exited the vehicle, my iphone slid off my lap, down a water drain and into the ocean. My daughter freaked out because she had been pestering me to give her that phone and return to my beloved Blackberry. Later that night, I went to a nearby AT&T store and instead of replacing the iphone 3G with another one, I purchased a Blackberry Bold (9000). Anyway, I didn't mean to ramble on. I'm just glad to know that I'm not the only person whose iphone fell underwater.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

peterpan1977

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Got mine last month, it's only my SECOND smartphone. My previous one was HTC it broke down for no reason in a year :confused: Gotta admit I had doubt upgrading to iphone in the beginning LOL! but now I think it's worth it. It's only been a month and I'm still exploring all the fun apps etc, and wanting to add accessaries to my new 'toy'! (that's what my wife calls it when she caught me playing with it for too long...)

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I have had a rooted HTC Incredible 2 for about six months.

My upgrade came up February 27th and yesterday I went to Verizon and bought my 32GB iPhone 4S.
Enjoying it so far, only thing happening thus far is I have this feeling in the back of my head that there is another Settings page somewhere that I just can't find. I'm well aware there isn't, but coming from a phone where I could change every little thing, this is the feeling I get.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have had a rooted HTC Incredible 2 for about six months.

My upgrade came up February 27th and yesterday I went to Verizon and bought my 32GB iPhone 4S.
Enjoying it so far, only thing happening thus far is I have this feeling in the back of my head that there is another Settings page somewhere that I just can't find. I'm well aware there isn't, but coming from a phone where I could change every little thing, this is the feeling I get.

I felt the same way when I initially got my iPhone 4S after coming from Android (EVO 4G & the original Droid Incredible). It'll subside.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I felt the same way when I initially got my iPhone 4S after coming from Android (EVO 4G & the original Droid Incredible). It'll subside.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPad 2)

Yeah I figure it will. It is by no means a 'complaint', just a funny feeling I have in the back of my head looking for ways to set my phone apart from the hundreds of other iPhone's that surround me every day!
Happy with my purchase.

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I figure it will. It is by no means a 'complaint', just a funny feeling I have in the back of my head looking for ways to set my phone apart from the hundreds of other iPhone's that surround me every day!
Happy with my purchase.

ITA. Checkout the hundreds of wallpapers (there's a thread here w/ many screenshots). Although I will admit jailbreaking does seem to offer the best ability to customize iPhones (IMHO). However I'm not ready to take that road. For now I change wallpapers (home & lock screen) & I've created folders for many of my apps. Thanks to Pink....I do not have apps covering my home screen anymore. This really allows my wallpaper to be seen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner