Apple iPhone 4S review: It’s the software that’s a surprise - The Washington Post

Article calls the phone an astoundingly an 'good phone'. Good read!
    10-12-2011 06:59 AM
    Thanks for sharing a good article!
    10-12-2011 07:05 AM
    Good find-thanks.
    10-12-2011 07:34 AM
    Apple iPhone 4S review: It’s the software that’s a surprise - The Washington Post

Article calls the phone an astoundingly an 'good phone'. Good read!
    Nice, it looks like the iPhone should be promising
    10-12-2011 09:07 AM
    I actually played with my Brother in Laws Evo 3D this weekend and i LOVE that notification bar that iOS5 is getting (or getting some form of)... it is a very smart little addition.
    10-12-2011 10:29 AM
    Yea, the Notification system in iOS4 is terrible.

When I wake up in the morning, I have like 6 notifications for 6 different apps all overlapping each other on the lock screen and then I have to close them all before I can open them up one at a time.

And while doing so, I forget which apps had a new notification (unless the icon on the springboard had a number or something with it) and stuff get's missed.

That's my #1 gripe with the current iOS 4 I hope they ironed out.
    10-12-2011 10:41 AM
    Looks like iPhone 4S is a winner!

It is funny there was so much negative reception (at first, anyway) for the 4S. I mean the guts of this thing are off the chain awesome. Just because the shell is the same, doesn't mean it is not a real upgrade. Especially when you are talking about the best looking and best made phone ever made.

Also, the name "4S" gives a huge clue that when/if/when there is an iPhone 5 it will be a completely new phone-inside and out.
    10-12-2011 11:33 AM
    Come on, you know there will be an iPhone 5. Steve Jobs mapped out the next 4 years for Apple. It's safe to know that iPhone 5 will release next year. Apple was pretty smart about this, and I'm willing to bet Steve Jobs helped a lot with the iPhone 4S release before he passed.
    10-12-2011 11:36 AM
    nice article! now if only my iP4S would get here so I can play..
    10-12-2011 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD