Multitasking iPhone 4s

AnXiOuS ReFLeX

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
With the addition of Siri to iPhone 4s, I'm assuming it replaces double tapping the home button as one way to activate it. With that being said, how would one bring up the app switcher previously used for multitasking? Does anyone know or have any ideas?

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I believe Siri is activated by a triple press not double.

That can't be right? Triple press is kinda a nuisance, and Siri is the major new feature of this phone. I thought that I read somewhere that it's a press and hold, like voice control was.

Last edited:

korp#IM

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
That can't be right? Triple press is kinda a nuisance and Siri, is the major new feature of this phone. I thought that I read somewhere that it's a press and hold, like voice control was.

I think you are right ... I don't remember what made me thinking triple click lol.

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
No, you area all wrong. To activate Siri, you have to tap the home button in an S.O.S. sequence, and to get to the multitasking bar you have to tap the home button to the tune of "Eye of the Tiger." I know, it doesn't make any sense but it has been this way from the first dev release of ios5.

Reactions: Jellotime91

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
NO , I swear! You have to get all the way to the third verse in Eye of the Tiger before the multitasking bar appears. It takes likes three minutes but it will pop up eventually!

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
No, you area all wrong. To activate Siri, you have to tap the home button in an S.O.S. sequence, and to get to the multitasking bar you have to tap the home button to the tune of "Eye of the Tiger." I know, it doesn't make any sense but it has been this way from the first dev release of ios5.

LOL, also I suppose to get to the home screen you hold it down and click your heels together three times.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: anislandmom

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Some of the actual screen shots have a microphone icon at the bottom of the screen. I rather it be the old voice activation way rather triple clicking the home button.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal