Waiting in line for the iPhone 4S on Release Day!

Kylazin

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
haha, whatever time the UPS guys shows up at my door with my box. I never understood wanting to wait in a line for any new gadget, I guess unless you're buying one retail, not sure if you can do that online.

LisaMChat

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'll be there!

I plan to be in line sometime pre-dawn and thanks for the heads up on the black shirt. I'll post from the line at the mall in Dallas once I'm there. :)

sinime

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, first time poster... Was thinking of getting inline until I received an email from BB that my preorder is ready for pick up tomorrow.... Do you think my wife, who ordered a white one should swap it to a black one, case wise, or should she be ok? I've read some writeups that the extra thickness was an exception on a few units and not the norm.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, first time poster... Was thinking of getting inline until I received an email from BB that my preorder is ready for pick up tomorrow.... Do you think my wife, who ordered a white one should swap it to a black one, case wise, or should she be ok? I've read some writeups that the extra thickness was an exception on a few units and not the norm.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

If the 4S design is like the 4 design. The white Iphone4 was thicker than the black Iphone4. I only heard of Otterbox having issues fiting the Iphone4. I'm leaning towards a black phone because of that. I bought a bumper for my white iphone4 and its really really snug on there.

Josh

iPhone.Mac.Blake

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
I'll be arriving to my Verizon store at 4 AM in the morning, just to be safe. I'll be getting two iPhone 4S's, one iPhone 4, and two Octanes.. (for the Grandmothers).

BTW, I'm finally swapping from AT&T to Verizon.

waaaahhhhh!!!

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
sitting outside the VZN store and maybe a little early down in central Virginia.... eleven thirty and noone else here at all.... go home for a little while or hang out here??? decisions decisions

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
sitting outside the VZN store and maybe a little early down in central Virginia.... eleven thirty and noone else here at all.... go home for a little while or hang out here??? decisions decisions

Stick it out trooper. It's like showing up for work early, might as well punch in. It will pay off when you are the first one in the door. Good luck either way.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site

Run to walgreens, svs, walmart by 1 of those cheap $5 chairs and park it by the front door and when the doors open leave it, lol. And just watch youtube videos or something all night

Crystalftw

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Going to be at my local Sprint store around 7, they open at 8. I called yesterday and the guy said he would try and reserve one for me, but I decided since then that I want a 32g. Praying there isn't a crazy line before this bc i need to be home in around 9 to feed my DD. :eek:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods