Waiting in line for the iPhone 4S on Release Day!

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
For those of us who will be standing in line, let's hear all about your iPhone 4S release day experience!

**Be wearing your black shirt and jeans in memory of Steve Jobs!

• Where did you purchase your 4S?
  • How early did you arrive?
  • Include photos of your line!
  • How long did it take to process your purchase and get you out the door?
  • Did you have an good or bad experience?
  • Did you pay full retail or upgrade pricing?

Last edited:

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Arrived at 1 of our Verizon Stores at 7:40am only 11 people in line ahead of me! I was customer 009, they opened the doors at 7:50am, passed out a form, the first 5 people in line entered at 8:00am sharp, I was in the second group, I purchased, activated and out by 8:25am!

It beat waiting for the FedEx guy to arrive at 2:00pm! Verizon was well organized and were getting people in and out quickly!

All I can say is A M A Z I N G..oh and I love the white iPhone 4S!

Last edited:

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Since I did not preorder my iPhone 4S and Im going to be one of those standing in line at my local Verizon Store on Friday, I thought I would start a thread for us to post our release day experience..

• Where did you purchase your 4S?
  • How early did you arrive?
  • How long did it take to process your purchase and get you out the door?
  • Did you have an good or bad experience?
  • Did you pay full retail or upgrade pricing?

Maybe this can be added as a sticky! :)

Why didn't you post this on like Thursday night ;) But, nice thread good idea!

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Excellent idea... I'll check back in on Friday after I've returned from the VZW store - hopefully with myshiny new 64 GB iPhone 4S!

CD1X

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Tomorrow....

Apparently theres a movement on facebook to get people to wear a Black shirt tomorrow in memory of Steve Jobs....I am IN!!! I will proudly wear one as I stand on line tomorrow morning waiting to get my iPhone 4S :)

Reactions: LisaMChat

djrakowski

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ha! I'm gonna leave home at about 6:30 tomorrow morning, grab a coffee, and wait in line at the VZW store.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
AT&T store for me. I'm a night owl and might just take a good nap and sit in my car in the parking alot at 3AM and wait til a line forms. But at the latest I would say 6AM or so for me. I have many options close by. I will drive by Apple, 2 different at&t stores and Best Buy and take a look.