UK Preorders direct from Apple

lucasite

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,
just a topic for UK customers who ordered directly from Apple. Just wonder what status you have for your order? Seeing lots of people in the states talking about their orders being dispatched already, but my order in the UK is doing nothing.
Currently sitting on "Processing". With the message "Dispatch: ships by October 14th"

Anyone else in the UK show any movement.

David_LFC

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Still in processing, prob due to the UK fitting into a US state and the closeness of cities so not the same issue with logistics

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey all,
just a topic for UK customers who ordered directly from Apple. Just wonder what status you have for your order? Seeing lots of people in the states talking about their orders being dispatched already, but my order in the UK is doing nothing.
Currently sitting on "Processing". With the message "Dispatch: ships by October 14th"

Anyone else in the UK show any movement.

It depends on which network you have. If it is Sprint you have, it should Arrive October 14 or 15th. If you have AT&T than, you should get it October 21st I believe. For Verizon I'm not sure though.

lucasite

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It depends on which network you have. If it is Sprint you have, it should Arrive October 14 or 15th. If you have AT&T than, you should get it October 21st I believe. For Verizon I'm not sure though.
Sorry, you misunderstood. This is a question for UK customers preordering direct from Apple. We dont have Verizon or Sprint here in the UK.