What's the first thing you'll say to Siri?

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
It will be interestIng to see how much quicker and easier it is to use Siri as opposed to just typing something in and looking it up yourself. There appears to be a little bit of lag time (as Siri says "let me think about that") but I am sure that as the iPhone gets faster the reaction time will as well. Time will tell.

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll ask it "the question", What's the answer to life, the universe and everything?. And then for a laugh: "Will you marry me?"Also: What is best in life from Conan, and "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep (title of Phillip K. Dick Novel). :D

DJ

Last edited:

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't plan to use that SIRI thing. The only thing I can see it being useful for in my situation is driving directiosn while traveling.

I bet you will! I have this app called Vlingo which is a somewhat limited SIRI-like thing. It's very useful for when it's faster to speak than type, for instance "Google ___________" or "Map closest Jimmy Johns in Gainesville" or "Call so and so." Especially useful for fast Googling without having to type out what you want.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Siri - Send Apple a email asking for a bigger screen please. By the way your products are top notch. No reason for Samsung,HTC to have stocks gaining after yall make a Iphone announcement

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what I'll say first, but my sole goal over the entire time I have it will be to get it to say "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't let you do that."

My husband literally said the exact same thing.

I bet you will! I have this app called Vlingo which is a somewhat limited SIRI-like thing. It's very useful for when it's faster to speak than type, for instance "Google ___________" or "Map closest Jimmy Johns in Gainesville" or "Call so and so." Especially useful for fast Googling without having to type out what you want.

I don't like other people to hear me on the phone. I also HATE to be talking on the phone. So if I do it in the car, maybe, but otherwise no.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
You know that some girl is going to become jealous of her guy's iPhone if it somehow has a breathy/sexy female voice (not robotic sounding at all). "You talk to Siri more than you talk to me, Dave". LOL!!!

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
nothing would make me happier than if Siri is loaded with sarcastic answers to some of these questions we are suggesting.

Us: "Call the love of my life"
Siri: "Dialing Domino's Pizza, fatty..."

Jus Sayin...

bigg22

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
nothing would make me happier than if Siri is loaded with sarcastic answers to some of these questions we are suggesting.

Us: "Call the love of my life"
Siri: "Dialing Domino's Pizza, fatty..."

Jus Sayin...

It might also direct you to eHarmony

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
You know that some girl is going to become jealous of her guy's iPhone if it somehow has a breathy/sexy female voice (not robotic sounding at all). "You talk to Siri more than you talk to me, Dave". LOL!!!

My girlfriend said me and my Iphone4 that its like I'm cheating on her. I can only imagine with Siri and how active I will be on it how my girlfriend will get jealous. When she first said something. I responded with its a I-World we live in, ha. She didn't like that at all.