What's the first thing you'll say to Siri?

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
To occupy the mind from wondering and hovering over the shipping status of the iPhone 4s, I started thinking about Siri. What will you say to it first? How do you plan to use it?

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I think one of the best uses for it would be replying to messages and scheduling calendar events by voice. That's what I would use it for the most. But who can deny that the first thing they're going to ask Siri is "what are you?" that'll be my first thing.

Sent from tapatalk
iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.5
Best buy employee
Free time apple enthusiast

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
For one of my jobs, I'm CONSTANTLY making appointments in google calendar (I help run a rehearsal studios and it's how we keep track of our rentals) I'm hoping I'll be able to use Siri with those appointments, so that while I'm writing them in out master calendar I cal also be putting them in the google calendars. This will only work if I can specify which of various calendars the appointment goes into... here's hoping. I think the first thing I'll say to it is "Siri, tell me a story?" I mean there's got to be some good easter eggs in there somewhere.
:p

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Play with Siri for hours and hours...

It's so funny to me when people downplay Siri and say things like "My Nokia did that in 2003"... Really?

I think Siri is one of those things people will have to see a few times to really understand just how advanced it is. There has never been anything like Siri that hooks into a device that way and uses such great AI tech.

Reactions: kfreemanii

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
I looking forward to replying to text while driving and listening to emails. My first question will be "What are the future winning lottery numbers?" :D

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't plan to use that SIRI thing. The only thing I can see it being useful for in my situation is driving directiosn while traveling.

mrobertson21

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to just blurt out a random complex mathematical expression and see how fast it figures it out lol. Or, maybe I'll ask it some question about sports history lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh