Post pictures taken with your iPhone 4S here

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Few more. The quality isn't great as the Tapatalk app compresses them when I upload them.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Last edited:

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I will put them all up when I get home from the trip. Back to reality tomorrow. Damn. I wonder if they can delay my flight for say......another week. :D

Last edited:

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
They are all great looking shots MoP:)

Back home to the grind......so nice you can come back to reality to join the rest of us here :p:D lol

Hahaha reality sucks! Reality doesn't let me have a Mai Tai on the beach at 7am. :D

After using this camera all week, I have to say that other than crashing my springboard several times (possibly due to the beta OS I am running), it takes amazing pictures. Even pics that are washed out due to being in direct sunlight glare are fixed with the "auto enhance".

Last edited:

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
hey, you can look at it this way, it may be 7am where you are, BUT its always 5pm somewhere in the world....so go ahead, have the MaiTai:D LOL

Hahahaha yea, but it'll be like 2c at home and raining, not quite the same as 28c on the beach in Maui.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hahahaha yea, but it'll be like 2c at home and raining, not quite the same as 28c on the beach in Maui.

ok, well you can solve that too:p get a propane heater & set it up, break out a lounge chair with umbrella, place drink in hand and your good to go !! :D don't forget the sunblock:p LOL

see? problem solved !!

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Here is a panoramic of the entire volcanic crater. The Panoramic mode works almost perfectly, I can't wait until they officially enable it. The only glitch I found is with the railing on the right.

CLICK CLICK

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
ok, well you can solve that too:p get a propane heater & set it up, break out a lounge chair with umbrella, place drink in hand and your good to go !! :D don't forget the sunblock:p LOL

see? problem solved !!

Lol you sound like you have experience with this. Hahaha :p

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Here is a macro shot I took while I was there. :cool:

attachment.php

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro