Post pictures taken with your iPhone 4S here

iVic

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Here is a picture from my apartment, the cozy lil space I call home. It was dark probably should've turned on more lights...oh well.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
10odvk4.jpg

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Here is some pics I took. How is my pics masterofpuupets?

The one with my dog trying to fight her sleep, I dont think I focused properly?? Who Knows but that photo sucks. I think my camera is defect. Im going to snap some more shots outside today at the park. What do you all think?

MasterofPuppets I figured it out.

YES I"M DUMB!

I still had the plastic clear protection covering on the back that cones with it from factory..... Just now figured it out after a month or so and now the pics looks 100 times better

I never knew it was there. its hard to see. I wonder how many people still have theirs on and dont know it

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

YES I"M DUMB!

I still had the plastic clear protection covering on the back that cones with it from factory..... Just now figured it out after a month or so and now the pics looks 100 times better

I never knew it was there. its hard to see. I wonder how many people still have theirs on and dont know it

Don't feel too bad. I had someone bring me an iPhone a month ago. She was annoyed because she couldn't hear anything. It didn't ring loud enough for her to hear, and she couldn't hear the person on the other end. She also had left the front plastic on cause she didn't want to scratch it up. But it covered the speaker. <sigh> I took it off, and everything was fine. That had never occurred to her.

Reactions: verwon

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Don't feel too bad. I had someone bring me an iPhone a month ago. She was annoyed because she couldn't hear anything. It didn't ring loud enough for her to hear, and she couldn't hear the person on the other end. She also had left the front plastic on cause she didn't want to scratch it up. But it covered the speaker. <sigh> I took it off, and everything was fine. That had never occurred to her.

also with back film on, the flash pics will come out blank

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Guilty. I didn't realize I needed to take mine off and left mine on. I got frustrated with it when I couldn't hear anyone. Calling my sister, my resident iPhone expert, she called me a goof and told me to take the factory installed screen cover off. :)

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

YES I"M DUMB!

Hahaha. I'm glad you figured it out. That is more common than you think.

When I was at the Apple store a while back to warranty my iP4s for a defective camera the dude in front of me was freaking all over the Apple employee because he couldn't hear anything when making calls on his new iPhone 4.

The Apple genius calmly took the guys phone and peeled off the front protective cover while the dude yelled and then handed back the phone without a word.

When the guy figured out that he was an idiot, he quietly took his phone back and left. Hahaha

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Here is a pic I shot. Tough one to expose for as my daughter is in the sun and nothing else is.
Unedited save for resizing in Photoshop. The color on this camera is far better than my iPhone 4 was.

I equally impressed it managed to get the white balance correct.

attachment.php

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha. I'm glad you figured it out. That is more common than you think.

When I was at the Apple store a while back to warranty my iP4s for a defective camera the dude in front of me was freaking all over the Apple employee because he couldn't hear anything when making calls on his new iPhone 4.

The Apple genius calmly took the guys phone and peeled off the front protective cover while the dude yelled and then handed back the phone without a word.

When the guy figured out that he was an idiot, he quietly took his phone back and left. Hahaha

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Lmao, your right it does happen a lot !! When my hubby got his iP4 back in July, we set it up and being the crazy anal freak I am about phones and staying in excellent condition I left both the front and back plastic covers on. WELL, the next day he called me and was like there's something wrong with my phone, if I hold it to my ear I can't hear anyone but if I use the speaker it's ok. I was like :confused: what? Ok ill check it out when you get home. SO realized it was the plastic.

Next night were out back pool side, tried taking a pix and the flash just was washing out the pix....we were both shaking our heads like WTF is wrong now?!?! Lol. Then I looked and we both go, " it the plastic again!!!!" lmao.

So yeah, we were guilty of doing that too !! :D LOL

By time my 2 daughters(4 & 4S) got theirs and I got mine(4s) we were smart enough to know to remove them this time;)

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Lmao, your right it does happen a lot !! When my hubby got his iP4 back in July, we set it up and being the crazy anal freak I am about phones and staying in excellent condition I left both the front and back plastic covers on. WELL, the next day he called me and was like there's something wrong with my phone, if I hold it to my ear I can't hear anyone but if I use the speaker it's ok. I was like :confused: what? Ok ill check it out when you get home. SO realized it was the plastic.

Next night were out back pool side, tried taking a pix and the flash just was washing out the pix....we were both shaking our heads like WTF is wrong now?!?! Lol. Then I looked and we both go, " it the plastic again!!!!" lmao.

So yeah, we were guilty of doing that too !! :D LOL

By time my 2 daughters(4 & 4S) got theirs and I got mine(4s) we were smart enough to know to remove them this time;)
LOL It's funny how people don't think of that. I peeled that crap off before I had even left the store. :D

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Nice pic!

FYI: Small typo in your signature though. It should read: "Go Canucks!" :D

Oooohhh...A Canucks fan. This means war! :D

uhm I think your back protective plastic is on..

I noticed also that without my case, the pics look better and I have a otterbox commuter case

Thanks for the tip, but it's not. I'm also not taking my case off every time I take a picture. I'd stretch it out and I'm also not about to have my phone naked. The Defender case I have on my iPhone has a cutout for the camera lens.

How can you get clearer than this? Is it your monitor? :confused::confused:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal