Post pictures taken with your iPhone 4S here

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Just realized how blurry the last two food pics came out. The camera doesn't fair well when moving, which is how I take a lot of my pics with my 9930.

anislandmom

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Here are some taken today at a local air show. It was pretty cloudy outside so the lighting wasn't as great as it usually would be at the beach.

Ipilot4s

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Went to a fireworks display lastnight, really excited to see the capability of the iphone 4S under these conditions and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed. Here are some unedited shots from lastnight :).

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Can you take the same shot using your lifeproof case for comparison?

That pic is older, and I wouldn't be able to get one just like it. I will take the case off tonight for a couple shots without then put it back on for some shots with. He doens't stay in the same place for long unless he is sunbathing, but I'll try to keep them as close as possible.

EDiT: uploaded the pics to twitter, I will post here tomorrow (don't know how to do so on my phone). Also got a three second video with and without case. Pics don't seem too bad with case, video suffered a little, but it might have been glare from his heat lamp. If twitter reduces the quality of pics I can email them and the videos.

With LP Case:
Adso9imCEAAl3i-.jpg

Without Case:
AdspB6sCAAAp-Re.jpg

Last edited:

PumsMcGee

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Pics

I've kept a Lifeproof case on my 4S since I got it so all my photos are taken with it on.

I have not done a side by side comparison with my iPhone 4, but the photos taken in low light are less noisy with the 4S.

Most have been taken with Camera+. The first two are unedited other than being cropped. The others have had filters added using Camera+.

Last photo are of red velvet cake pops.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Christmas at the Mall in early November:

60e331a7-72a2-7365.jpg

60e331a7-72bd-3e3d.jpg

Now step outside to a nice Fall day:

60e331a7-7321-1fb7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
That pic is older, and I wouldn't be able to get one just like it. I will take the case off tonight for a couple shots without then put it back on for some shots with. He doens't stay in the same place for long unless he is sunbathing, but I'll try to keep them as close as possible.

EDiT: uploaded the pics to twitter, I will post here tomorrow (don't know how to do so on my phone). Also got a three second video with and without case. Pics don't seem too bad with case, video suffered a little, but it might have been glare from his heat lamp. If twitter reduces the quality of pics I can email them and the videos.

With LP Case:
Click to view quoted image
Without Case:
Click to view quoted image

They don't look all that different...

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
^its a wide angle lens, and its not supposed to change the image, it just gives a wider view of the shot from the same angle...it allows you to fit everything into your shot without having to back away really far making the subjects really small in the image.

it's really hard to notice. but i think thats the point of using a wide angle instead of a fisheye lens.

example:
iPhone 4 review and comparison with wide angle lens and without - YouTube
[although i'm pretty sure none of us on this forum are using external lenses THAT big for their iphones]

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Those are great shots Irish Rose !! Speaking of Christmas, I went out today to do some shopping and while passing by our local CVS, I saw Christmas tress and deco in the windows. I was like :eek:already ?!?! Thanksgiving didn't even get here yet LOL. Sheesh!

Thanks, Pink. Yeah, I know what you mean. Seems like they are always pushing the holidays these days. Let's finish one holiday first before starting another, lol.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Nordstrom has signs saying that they won't be doing any Christmas anything til at least the 27th of November to do their holidays one at a time. I love that store anyway, but this just adds to the love.

bwood021174

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, Pink. Yeah, I know what you mean. Seems like they are always pushing the holidays these days. Let's finish one holiday first before starting another, lol.

The big plastic Santa was in our Walmart on friggin LABOR DAY WEEKEND !

I asked one of the store asst mgrs if I should slap HIM or SANTA !

It during our very looongggg HOT summer, was over 100 deg, and it just got to me to see a Santa greeting me at the door waving his plastic arm.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

i know right ? hey, what a concept....lets get thru Thanksgiving day before dealing with Christmas !!:p

Nordstrom has signs saying that they won't be doing any Christmas anything til at least the 27th of November to do their holidays one at a time. I love that store anyway, but this just adds to the love.
At least they'll hold off till AFTER Thanksgiving Day:)
The big plastic Santa was in our Walmart on friggin LABOR DAY WEEKEND !

I asked one of the store asst mgrs if I should slap HIM or SANTA !

It during our very looongggg HOT summer, was over 100 deg, and it just got to me to see a Santa greeting me at the door waving his plastic arm.
omg, really ?? i'd b!tch slap'em both !! LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro