Post pictures taken with your iPhone 4S here

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I took some awesome shots of my wedding set after I got it back from being sized down but I don't know if I'll post. Kind of douchey I think.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I took some awesome shots of my wedding set after I got it back from being sized down but I don't know if I'll post. Kind of douchey I think.

Douchey and probably creepy, from your other-half's perspective. ;)

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
He could care less if I post pics of that on the internet. He even said as long as it wasn't somewhere that someone easily identified it, I could put my ass on the internet for all he cares.

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
MattsSG.jpg

j_benj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Here's a shot I took this morning on the way to work. Next to the sidewalk amongst the frosty grass I noticed a single frosty dandelion, thought it would make a good macro shot. Insane amount of detail for a cell phone camera.:eek:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Here's a shot I took this morning on the way to work. Next to the sidewalk amongst the frosty grass I noticed a single frosty dandelion, thought it would make a good macro shot. Insane amount of detail for a cell phone camera.:eek:

WOW. That is fantastic!

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
It's not a pic, but here is a video I shot in terrible lighting and SUPER loud sound. I had my finger covering the mic to try and keep it from overpowering it.

The video quality is awesome, even in crappy conditions. The audio isn't great, as expected. It was LOUDDDDDD.

And yes, oh yes.................it was an epic show. \mm/

ronpaek100

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
A few more from today. This really is a pretty good camera up close, though the resolution for distant subjects is pretty poor. Still decent for a camera phone. The non-square one was processed on the phone in Snapseed. The others are Hipstagram and Instamatic.

wow your pics look really awesome.. just wondering do you take your pics through the apps instagram / hipstamatic or do you use the default ip4s default camera and then edit the pics in the camera rolls with the apps?

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Another one for your viewing pleasure! \mm/

Turbo Lover! The audio goes quiet 2/3rds of the way thought. I moved my thumb. Oops.

That and you can clearly hear me singing..........very, very badly. hahaha

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Dinner last night with the fam. Filet Mignon and Grilled shrimp with rice.

be811bce.jpg

Appetizers

50d4708c.jpg

Only thought to take the pic after this lonely chicken wrap was left. Haha.
734c3f5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner