iphone 4s pic... austrian farm
    11-05-2011 08:59 PM
    Just realized how blurry the last two food pics came out. The camera doesn't fair well when moving, which is how I take a lot of my pics with my 9930.
    11-05-2011 09:00 PM
    Here are some taken today at a local air show. It was pretty cloudy outside so the lighting wasn't as great as it usually would be at the beach.
    11-05-2011 11:51 PM
    Went to a fireworks display lastnight, really excited to see the capability of the iphone 4S under these conditions and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed. Here are some unedited shots from lastnight .
    11-06-2011 04:15 PM
    Beautiful shot.

This is the only pic I took before putting the lifeproof case on it.

Click to view quoted image

EDIT: I took the picture from the outside of the tank, so the tank's glass ruined some of the shot. My wife's turtle.
    Can you take the same shot using your lifeproof case for comparison?
    11-06-2011 04:28 PM
    Can you take the same shot using your lifeproof case for comparison?

That pic is older, and I wouldn't be able to get one just like it. I will take the case off tonight for a couple shots without then put it back on for some shots with. He doens't stay in the same place for long unless he is sunbathing, but I'll try to keep them as close as possible.

EDiT: uploaded the pics to twitter, I will post here tomorrow (don't know how to do so on my phone). Also got a three second video with and without case. Pics don't seem too bad with case, video suffered a little, but it might have been glare from his heat lamp. If twitter reduces the quality of pics I can email them and the videos.

With LP Case:

Without Case:
    Last edited by hahn; 11-08-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    EmceeGeek likes this.
    11-07-2011 11:09 AM
    I've kept a Lifeproof case on my 4S since I got it so all my photos are taken with it on.

I have not done a side by side comparison with my iPhone 4, but the photos taken in low light are less noisy with the 4S.

Most have been taken with Camera+. The first two are unedited other than being cropped. The others have had filters added using Camera+.

Last photo are of red velvet cake pops.
    IamHahn likes this.
    11-07-2011 12:01 PM
    shot using a macro lens! it was a huge spider with a 1.5" abdomen. [i wanna say the size of a human eyeball]
    justin_aga and haxrnick like this.
    11-07-2011 08:22 PM
    Awesome thread <3
    11-08-2011 10:57 AM
    Christmas at the Mall in early November:

Now step outside to a nice Fall day:

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    11-08-2011 01:21 PM
    Christmas at the Mall in early November:

Now step outside to a nice Fall day:

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    Those are great shots Irish Rose !! Speaking of Christmas, I went out today to do some shopping and while passing by our local CVS, I saw Christmas tress and deco in the windows. I was like already ?!?! Thanksgiving didn't even get here yet LOL. Sheesh!
    11-08-2011 05:43 PM
    That pic is older, and I wouldn't be able to get one just like it. I will take the case off tonight for a couple shots without then put it back on for some shots with. He doens't stay in the same place for long unless he is sunbathing, but I'll try to keep them as close as possible.

EDiT: uploaded the pics to twitter, I will post here tomorrow (don't know how to do so on my phone). Also got a three second video with and without case. Pics don't seem too bad with case, video suffered a little, but it might have been glare from his heat lamp. If twitter reduces the quality of pics I can email them and the videos.

With LP Case:
    Without Case:
    They don't look all that different...
    11-08-2011 05:58 PM
    ^its a wide angle lens, and its not supposed to change the image, it just gives a wider view of the shot from the same angle...it allows you to fit everything into your shot without having to back away really far making the subjects really small in the image.

it's really hard to notice. but i think thats the point of using a wide angle instead of a fisheye lens.

example:

[although i'm pretty sure none of us on this forum are using external lenses THAT big for their iphones]
    11-08-2011 06:12 PM
    Those are great shots Irish Rose !! Speaking of Christmas, I went out today to do some shopping and while passing by our local CVS, I saw Christmas tress and deco in the windows. I was like already ?!?! Thanksgiving didn't even get here yet LOL. Sheesh!
    Thanks, Pink. Yeah, I know what you mean. Seems like they are always pushing the holidays these days. Let's finish one holiday first before starting another, lol.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 11-08-2011 at 07:03 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    11-08-2011 06:57 PM
    Nordstrom has signs saying that they won't be doing any Christmas anything til at least the 27th of November to do their holidays one at a time. I love that store anyway, but this just adds to the love.
    11-08-2011 07:27 PM
    Thanks, Pink. Yeah, I know what you mean. Seems like they are always pushing the holidays these days. Let's finish one holiday first before starting another, lol.

The big plastic Santa was in our Walmart on friggin LABOR DAY WEEKEND !

I asked one of the store asst mgrs if I should slap HIM or SANTA !

It during our very looongggg HOT summer, was over 100 deg, and it just got to me to see a Santa greeting me at the door waving his plastic arm.
    11-08-2011 07:42 PM
    Here are some of my fav shots with my 4S.

11-08-2011 08:20 PM

i know right ? hey, what a concept....lets get thru Thanksgiving day before dealing with Christmas !!

Nordstrom has signs saying that they won't be doing any Christmas anything til at least the 27th of November to do their holidays one at a time. I love that store anyway, but this just adds to the love.
    At least they'll hold off till AFTER Thanksgiving Day
    The big plastic Santa was in our Walmart on friggin LABOR DAY WEEKEND !

I asked one of the store asst mgrs if I should slap HIM or SANTA !

It during our very looongggg HOT summer, was over 100 deg, and it just got to me to see a Santa greeting me at the door waving his plastic arm.
    omg, really ?? i'd b!tch slap'em both !! LOL
    11-08-2011 08:44 PM
    #1 fan and Iphone user
    11-09-2011 10:57 PM
    Cutest piglet in the whole wide world!
    11-10-2011 12:25 AM
    Close encounter
    GibMcFragger likes this.
    11-10-2011 06:10 AM
    Here is a test of the hidden Panoramic mode. It works ok. It's odd though. It uses the video camera instead of taking several stills and stitching them together.

CLICK
    Last edited by MasterofPuppets; 11-10-2011 at 06:46 PM.
    11-10-2011 01:44 PM
    Its a Peach Party!! lol....snapped this using the HDR effect.
    11-10-2011 03:09 PM
    Here is a test of the hidden Panoramic mode. It works ok. It's odd though. It uses the video camera instead of taking several stills and stitching them together.

CLICK
    403 error, won't show up. :o
    11-10-2011 04:05 PM
    403 error, won't show up. :o
    Damnit. Stupid Dropbox. I'll fix that when I get a minute

Try this.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.
    Last edited by MasterofPuppets; 11-10-2011 at 06:47 PM.
    11-10-2011 05:41 PM
711 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD