Post pictures taken with your iPhone 4S here

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
One picture of a feral cat I'm feeding hanging outside my door with my cat in the background not looking pleased. The other is my cat using camera+ and some effects.

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Took this last week when I was in Maine on vacation. Just my little ole iPhone 4S. Love it so. I took the same shot with my Nikon D-7000 and I could hardly tell the difference.

Nice camera, worth the upgrade.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
A snap of my daughter. It didn't focus properly on her, but that's my fault. I think it picked the pumpkin, lol.

FYI: For those of you who find your pics to be less than stellar or never quite in focus, warranty your phone.

My launch day phone took pics that were never sharp and didn't look nearly as good as other pics people posted. I took it in to the Apple store and had a new replacement in 5 mins. This one takes amazing pics.

If you are worried, do it now while u still get a NEW replacement. There still aren't refurbs coming down the pipe yet, but there will be soon.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Last edited:

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Here is some pics I took. How is my pics masterofpuupets?

The one with my dog trying to fight her sleep, I dont think I focused properly?? Who Knows but that photo sucks. I think my camera is defect. Im going to snap some more shots outside today at the park. What do you all think?

23sabed.jpg

Last edited:

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
One thing that may be the issue is that this new camera has a VERY wide aperture of f2.4, this would theoretically make for a very shallow DoF. I have no idea if the aperture is fixed in the iP4s camera, but if it is....................shallow depth of field (meaning shallow field of focus).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711