Samsung Charge. Good phone. I'm not going to bash android because I actually appreciate the way they rescued me from blackberry before the iPhone decided to grace Verizon with its presence. The main reason I'm making the switch is because of the cloud and iTunes match. I will finally have access to all of my music instead of certain playlist! Although I will miss my notification bar and widgets (I'm a lil widget ho) I am hoping the iPhone will make me happy in other ways. Like siri, I'm anxious to see if that's as good as advertised. If so I think I will settle in to the iPhone nicely.

Count
    10-11-2011 04:19 PM
    HTC Thunderbolt. I'll miss LTE - especially when streaming audio through the SiriusXM, TuneIn and Pandora. And it'll take me a while to adjust to typing on such a small touchscreen. But it'll be worth it for the stability and elegance of iOS.
    10-11-2011 04:23 PM
    HTC Incredible 2... And an iPad 2. I'm tired of carrying around so many different chargers, so I'm just gonna buy an iPhone. Hahaha.
    10-11-2011 04:34 PM
    I'm currently using an HTC Trophy and I must say that Windows Phone 7 is a really high quality OS considering the fact that it hasn't been out too long. With a few more updates I really think it will be a contender. The only reason I'm jumping to the 4S is because the app that I use to manage my schedule at work is not available. Windows Phone is very similar to iOS in the fact that they're both controlled very tightly so you don't have to worry about bugs being introduced by the phone manufacturers when they put their skin on top of the OS.
    10-11-2011 04:42 PM
    An iPhone 4 that is in perfect condition that i just gave to my mom...
    10-11-2011 04:43 PM
    I'm using a Blackberry Bold. I truly despise this phone, and I didn't mind it at first. I guess it all feels so useless to me because I've used an iPhone for 2 years. I hate that I can't really put music on it, and the ringtones are god awful. My opinion is pretty biased though.
    10-11-2011 04:44 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD