Pre order question

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey... i've never bought an iPhone and had it shipped to my house before. I ordered late this year cuz i was on the edge on whether i wanted to get the 4s or not... but i caved... like i always do.

Anyways my order (from apple) says it ships in 1-2 weeks with expected delivery between 24-31.

Now... is that counting the week of the launch and giving me an estimate for the second week... or might i end up actually waiting till november (which would be the second week, if they don't count launch week)

I ask because maybe ill get it a week earlier lol. My friend who ordered last year got his earlier than expected Let me know what you think.

MikeyGee19

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey... i've never bought an iPhone and had it shipped to my house before. I ordered late this year cuz i was on the edge on whether i wanted to get the 4s or not... but i caved... like i always do.

Anyways my order (from apple) says it ships in 1-2 weeks with expected delivery between 24-31.

Now... is that counting the week of the launch and giving me an estimate for the second week... or might i end up actually waiting till november (which would be the second week, if they don't count launch week)

I ask because maybe ill get it a week earlier lol. My friend who ordered last year got his earlier than expected Let me know what you think.

Im in the same situation and have a delivery date of the 21-28. Im pretty sure that means that ill get the phone sometime between the 21 through the 28. So for you, you should get the phone in the mail between the 24 through the 31. But you never know, you may get it earlier, thats what im hoping for :(

gthugballin

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Im in the same situation and have a delivery date of the 21-28. Im pretty sure that means that ill get the phone sometime between the 21 through the 28. So for you, you should get the phone in the mail between the 24 through the 31. But you never know, you may get it earlier, thats what im hoping for :(

Yeah i was thinking apple gives you the longest time just in case... and then if you get is early its like a cool present lol..

heres hoping :D ...

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It clearly states the dates you can expect to recieve your device in your order form, between the 24th-31st. It could be sooner but they have provided you with your shipping info and expected date so I don't really understand why you have a question about the arrival date. Hope you get your phone earlier than that, or if you can't wait cancel and go to your local store :)

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
If you buy an iPhone today from Apple it will be locked to a carrier - Verizon or AT&T. You would not be able to install a local SIM from Belarus. November we can order unlocked phones for use with any GSM carrier outside the US.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711