What phone would you use if the Iphone4S didn't exist

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
What would be the phone of your choice lets say if there wasn't an Apple Iphone4S or a Iphone. I don't know much about the other companies except that they are inferior to Apple, ha. So what would they be. Every droid,windows phone I've used I just never liked.

My choice would be something like the HTC Titan on at&t thats actually not out yet but has a 4.7 inch screen

Last edited:

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
If there wasn't an iPhone, & HP didn't abandon webOS, I probably would have gotten a Pre 3.
If not that, then probably a new WP7 device.

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
iPhone of some sort...

With that said, I am currently using an BB 9300 but just scored an awesome deal on a 32GB 3GS that was babied. If I can hold out I'll pick up the 5 when it comes out next year. I had an iPhone 4 that I sold for a HTC Inspire that I got rid of for a BB, BIG mistake!

javierE186

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
If there wasn't an iPhone, & HP didn't abandon webOS, I probably would have gotten a Pre 3.
If not that, then probably a new WP7 device.

Well if there was no iPhone these choices wouldn't have existed or (most likely) wouldn't have been as advanced has they are right now. However I would have gotten the Pre 3.

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
If I had to go to android it would be the HTC evo 3d. I ha that thing rooted and have me about 16 to 18 hrs of great use without a charge. I loved it

" Think different"

~ Steve Jobs ~

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Well if there was no iPhone these choices wouldn't have existed or (most likely) wouldn't have been as advanced has they are right now. However I would have gotten the Pre 3.

Yeah, I suppose if it weren't for the iPhone, we may still be using smartphones with resistive touchscreens and styluses running windows mobile or something. The iPhone definitely changed everything.

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
When I first bought the iPhone, I was deciding between a blackberry and the iPhone 3G. My friends convinced me to buy an iPhone, insisting that it changed their lives and the way they use computers. I am so grateful they did, as my only regret is not getting the 3GS (I bought the 3G for $99 when 3GS came out).

So all that was to say, I'd probably have a blackberry right now.

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Probably a Windows Mobile device. Without the iPhone there would be no WebOS. Android is iOS's ugly bastard child so that egg would've never been fertilized! Windows Mobile would still be the top dog and still ugly without the iPhone around to make them evolve it into what it is now. Thank God for Steve Jobs! I guess I'd probably have the BlackJack 9 or something like that?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR