I'd probably stick with my current phone, an HTC Trophy running Windows Phone Mango.
    10-11-2011 08:45 AM
    The Google Nexus Series phone. I am done with waiting for Samsung to send updates for their phones. I had the Samsung moment and currently have the Samsung Epic 4G, but neither phone really had good support from Samsung or Sprint.
    10-11-2011 08:48 AM
    If there wasn't an iPhone, & HP didn't abandon webOS, I probably would have gotten a Pre 3.
    If there were not the above, probably some android something.
    10-11-2011 09:06 AM
    I would get the HTC Titan, which is slhould be AT&T's first LTE smartphone. My second choice would be the Samsung Galaxy S2.
    10-11-2011 09:07 AM
    Hmm no iphone? galaxy s2 it is! (epic 4g touch from sprint to be specific)
    10-11-2011 09:16 AM
    If there wasn't an iPhone 4s, I'd probably stick with my iP4 (Or maybe get a Galaxy S2.. maybe)
    10-11-2011 09:17 AM
    galaxy S 2
    10-11-2011 09:45 AM
    I would still be with blackberry.
    This.

Since I cannot get an Android as my company does not have Android support through out enterprise Servers, I would also likely had pulled the trigger on a new BB (Torch full touchscreen).

If I had Android as an option it would likely be one of those Droid X2s.
    10-11-2011 09:51 AM
    The Google Nexus Series phone. I am done with waiting for Samsung to send updates for their phones. I had the Samsung moment and currently have the Samsung Epic 4G, but neither phone really had good support from Samsung or Sprint.
    That is one thing I like about the Nexus S 4G...it is a Google phone and receives all software updates. HTC isn't bad about updates either, but the Nexus phones are the best Android devices in that regard.
    10-11-2011 09:53 AM
    Certainly not Android.

With Froyo, the user experience was good on the EVO. With Gingerbread, the buggy, laggy, life sucking abyss is an unsatisfying user experience that doesn't inspire the desire to go through it again. The only other platform that seems to be concerned with "user experience" at this point is Windows Mobile. Black Berry doesn't cut it (been there and done that) and who knows what will happen with WebOS. So if it wasn't the iPhone and a Windows Mobile device that I like was on Sprint, that would be it.
    10-11-2011 10:01 AM
    A Motorola Droid Bionic
    10-11-2011 10:29 AM
    I already have it (Galaxy S II), but would be switching to the Focus S (windows phone) that is coming out shortly; hopefully next month.
    10-11-2011 06:42 PM
    I'd definitely hit up the Galaxy S 2
    10-11-2011 06:44 PM
    Certainly not Android.

With Froyo, the user experience was good on the EVO. With Gingerbread, the buggy, laggy, life sucking abyss is an unsatisfying user experience that doesn't inspire the desire to go through it again. The only other platform that seems to be concerned with "user experience" at this point is Windows Mobile. Black Berry doesn't cut it (been there and done that) and who knows what will happen with WebOS. So if it wasn't the iPhone and a Windows Mobile device that I like was on Sprint, that would be it.
    That's the thing. All Android sw updates aren't always best for all Android phones. People always clamor for the latest version and get upset if it doesn't work well for their device. This is especially true for the lower to mid-range or older models. Sometimes it is just best to go by the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! I would rather have something that works well than to have something buggy only to be able to say, "I've got Gingerbread. What do YOU have? "

Fwiw all sw updates I've gotten on my NS4G have worked excellently. Google Wallet is a pretty neat and easy to use feature.
    10-11-2011 06:54 PM
    Sprint Epic Touch 4G or Moto Photon. Had both and thought both were great. But thank heavens for the iPhone! Once I tried it for the first time, nothing else has satisfied me.
    10-11-2011 07:04 PM
    I would probably get the iPhone 4. Haha, since it still is coming to Sprint.
    10-11-2011 07:04 PM
    I would probably get the iPhone 4. Haha, since it still is coming to Sprint.
    Haha, yeah, I guess I should have looked at that a bit closer. I'd go iPhone 4 before ET4G, or Photon.
    10-11-2011 07:21 PM
    Sprint Epic Touch 4G or Moto Photon. Had both and thought both were great. But thank heavens for the iPhone! Once I tried it for the first time, nothing else has satisfied me.
    I have both and they are both awesome devices.
    10-11-2011 07:29 PM
    Haha, yeah, I guess I should have looked at that a bit closer. I'd go iPhone 4 before ET4G, or Photon.
    The OP did say if there wasn't a 4s or any iPhone.
    10-11-2011 07:29 PM
    The OP did say if there wasn't a 4s or any iPhone.
    Than I would get an unlocked HP Pre3 and put it on AT&T. But that's just me.
    10-11-2011 07:44 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD