sprint employee plans SUCK when you want something

Status
Not open for further replies.

teraSMASH

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
yes having a sprint employee referral plan is great because it's cheap and that's cool, but not being able to get new phones, especially one as hyped as the iphone 4s, immediately is HORSE****! if i were a carrier, i'd want my employees and their families to have the latest greatest gadgets so they can pimp them to their friends. that's what i would do. personally. i understand that they have to account for preorders and whatnot, but when you take into account that the pre, when it was first released, was withheld from us for 3 months, and the latest android for NINE months, i'm looking at some time here.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE RAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNT

do you think if i call and complain enough i can get them to give up the goods? maybe if i offer the person on the phone 50 bux? my bf is going to get one on the sprint network when his att contract runs out, perhaps he just says he lost it and i pay the insurance fee? anybody here work for sprint? are there any other solutions you can offer/suggest that don't involve paying 700$ for one?

i have technolust so bad it burns :(

if you have a sprint employee referral plan, other options for this thread are to keep track of how this is going for one another. thanks for listing, tipb.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
The lost idea wouldn't work, because the ESN would be blacklisted, so you wouldn't be able to activate it.

Mistress of Mischief

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
If your friend said the phone was lost, the ESN would no longer be able to be activated. I understand the want for a new phone but since your service basically costs nothing I don't think you should be complaining about not being able to get a new phone when others pay $80+ a month. Sprint gives the phone to an employee in each store so they have someone that can answer questions with first hand knowledge and can train others on the product and other than that for high demand items no employees and especially their friends/family that don't even work there so can't even offer adivce to customers should not be allowed to buy them all up when there are paying customers that want the device and would have to do without. Buy the phone off contract and your problem is solved :)

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Wait, what? I'm confused. I'm on the Everything Plus Family plan (which is an Employee Referral plan) with four lines and I upgraded to the iPhone with no problem. Are you talking about an actual employee plan? If it's the referral plan, I'm not sure why it's not available to you.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Wait, what? I'm confused. I'm on the Everything Plus Family plan (which is an Employee Referral plan) with four lines and I upgraded to the iPhone with no problem. Are you talking about an actual employee plan? If it's the referral plan, I'm not sure why it's not available to you.

Employees get a free line of service for working there and then they can add lines for like $20 a month (it might be more now, that's what it was a few years ago when my friend offered to get my line). I am assuming that is what the OP has.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Get a regular plan, no discount. Simple.

I got mine with AT&T anyways. Might get it one day with sprint when it's available to employees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711