If you pre-ordered the iPhone 4S...

cchs227

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
If you've pre-ordered the iPhone 4S, ENJOY it! You have the newest iPhone model! Congrats! Oh, and post any cool tips etc. that you've found when you recieve it! 4 more days! Whose excited?

P.S. I think I'm more excited than the people that actually ordered the device.

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I'm very excited. This will be a very huge upgrade for me since I'm using a BlackBerry Curve 8900 only capable of EDGE speeds. I think most people are actually worried about getting the device first.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
facepalm44.jpg

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Hm, I think, given the excitement all over the forums, and not just this one, but tons of others, it's safe to say everyone is pretty stoked. I think the massive preorders are just the beginning, but when it's actually in the hands of the people, we'll know the true gravity of features like Siri.

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about that, and if they do, I think they won't be activated until the 14th. I'm not sure though, just going off what a Verizon employee on the boards said. It helps having some inside information in areas of anticipation this high.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
i'm excited, i didn't even want to wait until friday to pre-order. i wanted it tuesday! NOW i wish i didn't have to wait another week but oh well! just hope i get it friday and not saturday! i got my tracking info already, just hope its delivered on time. i won't be able to sleep thursday night!

bacano22

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about that, and if they do, I think they won't be activated until the 14th. I'm not sure though, just going off what a Verizon employee on the boards said. It helps having some inside information in areas of anticipation this high.

what? who cares when u activate it if i get it today ill activated it today, your talking as if its going to blow up if u get it early and activated it... inside information??? sounds like dumb information

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
what? who cares when u activate it if i get it today ill activated it today, your talking as if its going to blow up if u get it early and activated it... inside information??? sounds like dumb information

Agreed, don't EVER listen to employees on a message board, they usually don't know whats going to happen until it happens.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
There will be some lucky few that recieve the Iphone4S tomorrow the 12th. This has happened before. Some lucky folks got quick shipping and recieved there phones a few days before release date

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
There will be some lucky few that recieve the Iphone4S tomorrow the 12th. This has happened before. Some lucky folks got quick shipping and recieved there phones a few days before release date

There always is, but no carrier is going to refuse to activate the device just because you recieved it early. I for one am glad a few folks get them early so we can see hands on a little earlier.

dunamis

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
actually I had to call thursday evening to Verizon, and while waiting I got a recorded message saying "be the lucky few when you pre-order iphone 4s and receive it before the 14th from the reserve account." so I called back several times to see if I could hear the same recorded message....but couldn't.

I ordered Friday 12:01 am....live in West Coast...received email saying I will receive on 14th, but when I go to order status it says to be shipped on the 14th. I guess I wasn't one of the lucky ones to receive from the reserve!!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2