Are you excited about the new camera in the 4s as I am?

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait! My current dumb phone has a horrible camera. And as the mom of the two cutest little boys on the planet ;), having a really good camera and videocamera on my phone is going to be fabulous!

Last edited:

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
The camera is a big reason I would want to go for the 4S over the 4. Every new feature was a great selling point for me, but it's so important to me to have a camera that takes high quality photos on me all the time.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Besides the camera having a upgrade. IOS5 has auto enhance and remove red eye thats a great option. That turns the iphone4 pics to something even better.

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Yes! Thrilled! I'll be using it to video rehearsals and shoot design ideas, along with other normal uses. I'm especially excited about it supposedly being better in lowlight situations.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Great image! Off topic, but is this the Au Sable river in Michigan?

It's actually Shellenbarger Lake inside of a christian camp called Camp Au Sable. The lake does connect to the Au Sable River in Grayling, MI. It's beautiful country up there. Have you been there?

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Has anyone used the Olloclip? I'm interested in someone's expierience with it.

I received mine yesterday and it's pretty cool. I'm not a photographer but I love the options it adds. It's a great addition to the iPhone already great camera. I was blown away with how much of a difference it made.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Love the 4s camera. We never use our regular camera anymore!

No need to "download" pics to your computer in order to share them! :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2