Besides the camera having a upgrade. IOS5 has auto enhance and remove red eye thats a great option. That turns the iphone4 pics to something even better.
    10-10-2011 09:08 PM
    Besides the optical zoom, point and shoot cameras are totally redundant when you have an iPhone in your pocket.
    Agreed. Probably the main reason why I haven't purchased a new camera in several years.
    10-10-2011 09:49 PM
    Yes! Thrilled! I'll be using it to video rehearsals and shoot design ideas, along with other normal uses. I'm especially excited about it supposedly being better in lowlight situations.
    10-10-2011 10:11 PM
    Great image! Off topic, but is this the Au Sable river in Michigan?
    It's actually Shellenbarger Lake inside of a christian camp called Camp Au Sable. The lake does connect to the Au Sable River in Grayling, MI. It's beautiful country up there. Have you been there?
    10-10-2011 10:47 PM
    Has anyone used the Olloclip? I'm interested in someone's expierience with it.
    11-29-2011 08:39 PM
    Has anyone used the Olloclip? I'm interested in someone's expierience with it.
    I received mine yesterday and it's pretty cool. I'm not a photographer but I love the options it adds. It's a great addition to the iPhone already great camera. I was blown away with how much of a difference it made.
    11-29-2011 08:48 PM
    Love the 4s camera. We never use our regular camera anymore!

No need to "download" pics to your computer in order to share them!
    11-29-2011 08:52 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD