Sprint iPhone 4S, no delays?

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I am seeing that Verizon is having some delay problems, or that may be a glitch. I ordered mine around 6pm on 10/7 and it still says to be delivered on 10/14, anyone experiencing a 10/21 delay? Is the cutoff only for Verizon? Sorry if this is redundant.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
yup, like most carriers and also the apple store the site crashed the day of the release but not a peep as far as backorders with sprint

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone order through Apple for Sprint? Mine still says preparing for shipment, delivery date 10/14. Am I supposed to be receiving an email from sprint and apple with a tracking number? Or just one or the other? Thanks in advance.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
yep, nothing from sprint saying of any kind of delay.. Just wish I would get the shipping email from them.. :(

Same here!

I called to see if they could give me the new number for that line and the guy I spoke with did say that if you were in, before they started listing any as OOS, then no delays are expected.

Mistress of Mischief

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone order through Apple for Sprint? Mine still says preparing for shipment, delivery date 10/14. Am I supposed to be receiving an email from sprint and apple with a tracking number? Or just one or the other? Thanks in advance.

You should be getting an email from the site you ordered it from.

go88mph

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I just pre-ordered a 32GB today and my confirmation email says it will be delivered 14th or 15th like everyone else...hoping I will see it earlier though.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
For real?! I ordered 7:30a CST... I still have not received a tracking number. :(

Yeah, I've never understood how all this shipping business works. But, Sprint is being very careful about making it clear that just because there is a tracking number assigned, it doesn't necessarily mean it's going to ship out "today". In the shipping email I received, the following statement shows up under my tracking number:

Please note: If you pre-ordered an iPhone, your device is waiting to be shipped. Excluding extreme circumstances, we will do our best to get it to you Friday, October 14 or Saturday, October 15. Your tracking number included above may not be updated until Friday, October 14. Questions? Visit sprint.com/preorder

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered mine, it just ran out on the sprint site, literally seconds, so I went to apple and they still had them, therefore I should be in the clear, I mean it still says 10/14.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73