Preordered saturday morning question

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I know I will not be receiving my iPhone on Friday since I ordered Saturday morning (around 4 AM EST, I was getting up for hunting, lol.) I did this because i had to wait until i sold my iPhone 4.

My question is this:
Is there a possibility that i will receive my iP4S before the 24-31 estimated date by Apple? If not, then i will probably cancel and go to the local AT&T this Friday and pick one up. It sounds like retailers are getting a bunch in (spoke with a rep on saturday and was told they expect to get a large shipment in).

Thanks in advance.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I know I will not be receiving my iPhone on Friday since I ordered Saturday morning (around 4 AM EST, I was getting up for hunting, lol.) I did this because i had to wait until i sold my iPhone 4.

My question is this:
Is there a possibility that i will receive my iP4S before the 24-31 estimated date by Apple? If not, then i will probably cancel and go to the local AT&T this Friday and pick one up. It sounds like retailers are getting a bunch in (spoke with a rep on saturday and was told they expect to get a large shipment in).

Thanks in advance.

You are supposed to get one on the Shipment date for AT&T which is set by AT&T which it says for AT&T is 21-28 days to ship. You ordered the 7th? Than you should get it the 28th through the 5th of November. If I were you I would go wait in line, because that is a long time to get an iPhone 4S.

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
That is what i decided. I cancelled my order from apple and my upgrade status has been reset already so i will be heading to my local AT&T oni friday.

jumpman2033

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I can preorder for instore pickup, but they need me to pay all up front. Unfortunately, i am still awaiting the eBay funds to be released, or I will need to wait for my paycheck on Friday. I am crossing my fingers that there aren't too many people where i live looking to do the same, lol. I live in a pretty small town outside of Pittsburgh.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711