Sold my iPhone 4 for the 4S. Quick question!

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Quick question. If I take my sim card out then when I get the iPhone 4s can they just put my sim in it and I'll have my number transferred that way or how will that work? I have to ship out my current phone tomorrow so i was wondering if anyone can help. It's an AT&T iPhone.

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Sean. Sure are answering a ton of questions on this forum haha. Thanks for all the help. Another quick question, since I'm shipping the phone before I update to ios5, my backup should still work on the new phone since that ships with ios5, correct? Even though my backup will be with 4.3.5.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The back up really doesn't have a lot to do with the firm ware version, it just stores specific things from the iPhone that apply to you personally, and some general data as well. It'll have no problems between iOS 4 and iOS 5.

And no problem on the help...im bored today, its raining and we have people installing crown moulding in our rooms here so watching TV is a moot point, figured i'd spend the time on here helping (or arguing, whichever comes along, lol!) ;)

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I think the only time I had a problem was being on a later firmware, then I got a replacement phone and I just had to update the firmware to get the backup. So i wasnt sure.

Haha hope there aren't too many arguments!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner