Sprint phones run on Verizon towers with no extra charges

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    As long as there is NO sprint signal at all...otherwise it tries to hang on to that tiny little 1 bar which ends up causing dropped calls. Also, when switching from sprint to verizon towers, during a call it's likely you'll drop that call too. I had sprint for about 2 months one time....switched from vzw to save money, had perfect vzw coverage in my area so I was thinking that hey, save money AND use vzw towers to still have signal would be awesome! NOT the case for me....literally had to stand outside in my driveway and search for a signal with sprint to complete a call...inside was almost no signal and would NOT switch over to vzw towers. They let me out of the contract for free because even the CSR could look up my address and see that sprint sucked in my area..went back to vzw and now i have signal literally everywhere I go.
    10-11-2011 06:41 AM
    Hmmm, I have never had a dropped call when moving between a roaming and non-roaming area. Been with Sprint for 9 years and have used my phone in several areas around the country. Overall my experience with them has been excellent. They are also in the process of rolling out their new Vision network, which reallocates network resources for maximum efficiency. I have already noticed speeds of 2161 kbps down and 825 kbps up in my area on 3G.
    10-11-2011 07:26 AM
    That was my experience in my area...it's surely different elsewhere.
    10-11-2011 07:57 AM
    This thread is live example of why these forums should implement a mini IQ test upon registration and set the minimum IQ score equivalent to a 5 year old. Thus, we wouldn't see such a thread in the first place!

OP, quit crying or cry more somewhere else.
    Why stop there? Throw in a personality test as well to help weed out the people who are unhappy with themselves and as a result act like self-righteous pricks.
    10-11-2011 02:24 PM
    Can we go ahead and lock this thread?
    10-11-2011 02:51 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD