My iPhone is at USPS , 20 minute away from my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So even you are mad upset or jealous please let me know?

Not jealous or mad at all, mate. It's just that redundant threads such as this one clutter up the forum and make the "help" threads harder to find, which are the first ones that I look for when I log on. We know you are excited as are we all about getting our new phones, but if every one of us who ordered the iPhone 4SG posted our status update by starting a new thread with every new detail TiPB servers would probably collapse, lol. :D

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Not jealous or mad at all, mate. It's just that redundant threads such as this one clutter up the forum and make the "help" threads harder to find, which are the first ones that I look for when I log on. We know you are excited as are we all about getting our new phones, but if every one of us who ordered the iPhone 4SG posted our status update by starting a new thread with every new detail TiPB servers would probably collapse, lol. :D

Ummmm.........

pogeypre

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I order from verizon at 2:54 got tracking confirmation email 2:59 got tracking info on Friday coming from USPS

This what it says

Your item was processed through our BALTIMORE, MD 21233 facility on October 09, 2011 at 2:07 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

**Enter Label/Receipt Number.

* Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, October 09, 2011, 2:07 am, BALTIMORE, MD 21233
Processed through Sort Facility, October 07, 2011, 10:05 pm, ZIP Code 38199

.... What if it is an iPhone 4 and not the 'S'? :)

Who gives a sh!t if he's lying or not? I certainly don't, nor do I need proof of anything. If he gets it, great, he gets it early. If not, whatever. Everyone's taking it so damn personally.

Agree. Everyone needs to relax.

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Who gives a sh!t if he's lying or not? I certainly don't, nor do I need proof of anything. If he gets it, great, he gets it early. If not, whatever. Everyone's taking it so damn personally.

I know they really are:confused:
but oh well its no need to fuss or get upset over something little so imma just be quiet about it :cool:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

lol...fusses about not giving a sh*t about posts...then get's emotional about posts that were talking about other posts.

Fun times!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
lol...these threads are just awful.

I agree with you, Sean. I wish all of the order tracker threads like this one could be merged with other "like" threads that were created for this purpose. I thought that is why Rene started the "Order Tracking" thread in the first place.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I agree with you, Sean. I wish all of the order tracker threads like this one could be merged with other "like" threads that were created for this purpose. I thought that is why Rene started the "Order Tracking" thread in the first place.

The influx of newbies and this kind of thread i guess should have been expected...doesn't make it any less redundant or annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods