I thought this was discussed in another thread by the same poster (I could be wrong)...I HIGHLY DOUBT you will receive your iPhone PRIOR to the iOS5 that is to be released on Wednesday the 12th...most likely your order will be held at USPS, UPS, FED EX, etc whether its 2 days away or 5 minutes away...my iPhone4 sat 30 minutes away from my home for 3 days..
    10-10-2011 02:23 PM
    Not that i disagree with your point here...but it is possible (as discussed in another thread) for FedEx or UPS to do a hand off to USPS under certain circumstances.
    In those cases , the tracking ALWAYS start at UPS/FedEx and then they inform you that it was transfered to USPS for rural delivery.
    Apple doesnt use USPS .
    This guy likes to create threads about this excact topic !
    10-10-2011 02:29 PM
    Agreed this thread needs to be merged with his original thread discussing the same topic...http://forums.tipb.com/iphone-4s-for...ml#post1769001

Question for the original poster...What is the delivery date of your order?????? My guess is Oct. 13th or 14th...
    Last edited by CalifJewls; 10-10-2011 at 03:02 PM.
    10-10-2011 02:59 PM
    Agreed this thread needs to be merged with his original thread discussing the same topic...http://forums.tipb.com/iphone-4s-for...ml#post1769001

Question for the original poster...What is the delivery date of your order?????? My guess is Oct. 13th or 14th...
    My guess is he never ordered one ! lol
    10-10-2011 03:06 PM
    My guess is he never ordered one ! lol
    Let's just say that without photographic evidence, it didn't happen... and leave it at that.
    10-10-2011 03:26 PM

LOL, Agreed. Otherwise we are going to see another thread by the OP titled "Guess what everyone, my iPhone 4S has arrived!"
    10-10-2011 03:36 PM
    You think he'll post a thread every time he makes a change to a setting? Or maybe his first phone call on the new phone? lol...these threads are just awful.
    10-10-2011 03:49 PM
    Okay whatever you guys say, you can think i am lying all you want.
    i be sure to shout all yall out tomorrow when i make my video of my new iphone 4s.

Have a great day getting ya iphone on FRIDAY
    10-10-2011 03:50 PM
    You think he'll post a thread every time he makes a change to a setting? Or maybe his first phone call on the new phone? lol...these threads are just awful.
    right ok whatever you say
    10-10-2011 03:51 PM
    LOL, Agreed. Otherwise we are going to see another thread by the OP titled "Guess what everyone, my iPhone 4S has arrived!"
    So even you are mad upset or jealous please let me know?
    10-10-2011 03:52 PM
    The same thing happened to lots of people last year. At the last minute the packages all got held for delivery on the release date.
    10-10-2011 03:53 PM
    Nobody is jealous of you kid...we're laughing at you and your minute to minute updates on your phone.

If you get it tomorrow, more power to you...play with your phone as much as possible so we can avoid anymore pointless threads, lol.
    10-10-2011 03:54 PM
    Okay whatever you guys say, you can think i am lying all you want.
    i be sure to shout all yall out tomorrow when i make my video of my new iphone 4s.

Have a great day getting ya iphone on FRIDAY
    Why not post a screen shot of the pertinent documents? That will shut up the doubters.
    10-10-2011 03:55 PM
    it's amazing what people will do for attention these days.. and no we are not jealous of you. Just per previous pre orders this isn't how it went. Don't think this would get changed up for a few different customers..
    10-10-2011 03:59 PM
    Okay so now its somewhat comical...Can't wait to see your video posted tomorrow with your new iPhone4S!!

For the record, I never said you were lying, I said, you won't see your phone PRIOR to the iOS5 release date..but I did ask you, WHAT DOES YOUR DELIVERY DATE say on your order status?????
    and I look forward to the supposed video.. (and how would we know it was shot with a iP4S?)
    So even you are mad upset or jealous please let me know?
    Not jealous or mad at all, mate. It's just that redundant threads such as this one clutter up the forum and make the "help" threads harder to find, which are the first ones that I look for when I log on. We know you are excited as are we all about getting our new phones, but if every one of us who ordered the iPhone 4SG posted our status update by starting a new thread with every new detail TiPB servers would probably collapse, lol.
    10-10-2011 04:00 PM
    All I can say is I can't wait to get my IPhone 4S
    10-10-2011 04:02 PM
    Not jealous or mad at all, mate. It's just that redundant threads such as this one clutter up the forum and make the "help" threads harder to find, which are the first ones that I look for when I log on. We know you are excited as are we all about getting our new phones, but if every one of us who ordered the iPhone 4SG posted our status update by starting a new thread with every new detail TiPB servers would probably collapse, lol.
    Ummmm.........
    10-10-2011 04:03 PM
    Who gives a sh!t if he's lying or not? I certainly don't, nor do I need proof of anything. If he gets it, great, he gets it early. If not, whatever. Everyone's taking it so damn personally.
    10-10-2011 04:16 PM
    I order from verizon at 2:54 got tracking confirmation email 2:59 got tracking info on Friday coming from USPS

This what it says

Your item was processed through our BALTIMORE, MD 21233 facility on October 09, 2011 at 2:07 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

**Enter Label/Receipt Number.

* Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, October 09, 2011, 2:07 am, BALTIMORE, MD 21233
    Processed through Sort Facility, October 07, 2011, 10:05 pm, ZIP Code 38199
    .... What if it is an iPhone 4 and not the 'S'?

Who gives a sh!t if he's lying or not? I certainly don't, nor do I need proof of anything. If he gets it, great, he gets it early. If not, whatever. Everyone's taking it so damn personally.
    Agree. Everyone needs to relax.
    10-10-2011 04:18 PM
    I know they really are
    but oh well its no need to fuss or get upset over something little so imma just be quiet about it
    10-10-2011 04:19 PM
    lol...fusses about not giving a sh*t about posts...then get's emotional about posts that were talking about other posts.

Fun times!
    We all will get our phones. let's just be happy one of us mey get it early. If you do get it I look forward to your video
    and I look forward to the supposed video.. (and how would we know it was shot with a iP4S?)
    I guess we'll need a screen shot of the SETTINGS/GENERAL/ABOUT screen showing the model number.
    10-10-2011 04:20 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD