Call you local store and see if they have a high volume of customers asking about the 4s and how many units they will have in store for launch. that should give you a heads up on what to do.
    10-10-2011 06:37 PM
    Apple stores get much more inventory than a Verizon or Att store will. Long lines but huge inventory.
    10-10-2011 06:50 PM
    On Verizon launch day I went to the store around 2PM. I had called ahead and they said they had phones and were not that busy. I walked in, bought the phone, and canceled my pre-order. That phone had not even shipped yet even though it was launch day, and I had one of the first pre orders in. I live in a big city, and the store I went to was in the suburbs. Most of the people in the store were not even there for Iphone stuff. The staff was way glad to see me and gave me white glove service.
    Just a question...i pre-ordered the 4s but did it late on Friday so im looking at the 21-28th... I was contemplating on just going to the Sprint store to get one on launch day. Assuming Apple wont ship my pre-ordered 4s before friday, i was wondering how long it took them to refund you after you cancelled your preorder?
    10-10-2011 07:47 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD