Another question here,can I text in landscape mode on the iPhone and is this phone good for people with big hands?

Posted from a soon to be Iphone 4s
    10-09-2011 09:43 AM
    Another question here,can I text in landscape mode on the iPhone and is this phone good for people with big hands?

Yeah, IMO the iPhone is good for all sizes, but coming from a Blackberry you might have trouble considering its really easy to text from a blackberry.
    Roustermiller likes this.
    10-09-2011 09:45 AM
    Thanks it makes me feel some much better about getting the phone
    10-09-2011 10:00 AM
    Thanks it makes me feel some much better about getting the phone
    No problem, it looks like you're coming from an EVO right? I got to tell you, the EVO's keyboard is bigger than the iPhone's but for some reason I texted more accurate on an iPhone. Why? I don't know. Maybe its because the letters on the iPhone are more spaced than on the EVO.
    Roustermiller and mab4285 like this.
    10-09-2011 10:03 AM
    Yes, I have big hands and the keyboard they have makes it so easy for anyone to type on. More accurate than any android by far.
    10-09-2011 10:26 AM
    I think the Blackberry makes texting very difficult. My hands aren't that big, but I can't seem to text with any precision from a Blackberry. In fact, every text I send seems to have one extra character in it that I didn't mean to put in there.

iPhone beats a BB any day for just about everything. It's way less confusing, and I can text perfectly from it. There are a few features I dig on the Blackberry, but not enough to ever choose it over the iPhone.
    10-09-2011 10:27 AM
    The iPhone keyboard is one of the best on the market for sure.
    10-09-2011 10:32 AM
    You shouldn't have any problems typing with the iPhone, I have big hands too. You also get the benefit of typing with one hand, albeit slow,, but manageable.
    10-09-2011 10:48 AM
    I have a couple friends with big hands that have iPhones they have no problems with the keyboards at all.
    10-09-2011 10:59 AM
    Im actually coming from DROID x

10-09-2011 11:06 AM
    My hubby is very tall with large hands, he has no trouble at all typing on my iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.
    10-09-2011 11:26 AM
    Can't wait to get one
    10-09-2011 11:35 AM
    The iPhone is just the perfect size. Not too bi of a screen and not too small either
    10-09-2011 12:00 PM
    I don't have large hands, but i do have short, chubby fingers.
    There are times when i try to spell something and will hit the letter next to it several times before getting it right, but i think everyone does that from time to time.
    Other than that i have no problems with my iPhone at all.
    10-09-2011 12:08 PM
    Also, you've got to love the iPhone's memory of words you use a lot, and if any typos occur, most likely it will fix it to exactly what you wanted (unless you're cursing, ha). This makes for speedy texting, emails, and more.
    10-09-2011 12:27 PM
    Also, you've got to love the iPhone's memory of words you use a lot, and if any typos occur, most likely it will fix it to exactly what you wanted (unless you're cursing, ha). This makes for speedy texting, emails, and more.
    Or it just completely gives you the most random word ever. Hence the website "damn you autocorrect" is mostly iPhones.
    Though most of those on the site now are fake.
    10-09-2011 02:29 PM
    I have some strange big looking hands, and the iphone is the best phone i have ever had! No problems with the keyboard at all. I really recommend you to buy one. its really cool
    10-09-2011 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD