Is the iPhone good for people with big hands?

bberrynewbie84

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Another question here,can I text in landscape mode on the iPhone and is this phone good for people with big hands?

Posted from a soon to be Iphone 4s

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks it makes me feel some much better about getting the phone

No problem, it looks like you're coming from an EVO right? I got to tell you, the EVO's keyboard is bigger than the iPhone's but for some reason I texted more accurate on an iPhone. Why? I don't know. Maybe its because the letters on the iPhone are more spaced than on the EVO.

Reactions: Roustermiller

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I have big hands and the keyboard they have makes it so easy for anyone to type on. More accurate than any android by far.

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I think the Blackberry makes texting very difficult. My hands aren't that big, but I can't seem to text with any precision from a Blackberry. In fact, every text I send seems to have one extra character in it that I didn't mean to put in there.

iPhone beats a BB any day for just about everything. It's way less confusing, and I can text perfectly from it. There are a few features I dig on the Blackberry, but not enough to ever choose it over the iPhone.

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
You shouldn't have any problems typing with the iPhone, I have big hands too. You also get the benefit of typing with one hand, albeit slow,, but manageable.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My hubby is very tall with large hands, he has no trouble at all typing on my iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't have large hands, but i do have short, chubby fingers.
There are times when i try to spell something and will hit the letter next to it several times before getting it right, but i think everyone does that from time to time.
Other than that i have no problems with my iPhone at all.

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Also, you've got to love the iPhone's memory of words you use a lot, and if any typos occur, most likely it will fix it to exactly what you wanted (unless you're cursing, ha). This makes for speedy texting, emails, and more.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Also, you've got to love the iPhone's memory of words you use a lot, and if any typos occur, most likely it will fix it to exactly what you wanted (unless you're cursing, ha). This makes for speedy texting, emails, and more.

Or it just completely gives you the most random word ever. Hence the website "damn you autocorrect" is mostly iPhones.
Though most of those on the site now are fake.

pipemilo

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have some strange big looking hands, and the iphone is the best phone i have ever had! No problems with the keyboard at all. I really recommend you to buy one. its really cool :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh