Relase Date Of 4s not unlocked just no contract

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
So i was wondering if anybody sees a date for this.
i know it says coming in november.

im willing to pay the 899 price
i plan on going onto at&t for iphone 4s i bought mine in august so i just plan on selling my iphone 4 and activating the 4s on the same line.

i know this is a no contract but i will still have to wait until november even though im putting it on at&t is this correct?

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So i was wondering if anybody sees a date for this.
i know it says coming in november.

im willing to pay the 899 price
i plan on going onto at&t for iphone 4s i bought mine in august so i just plan on selling my iphone 4 and activating the 4s on the same line.

i know this is a no contract but i will still have to wait until november even though im putting it on at&t is this correct?

Yeah, or you can just buy an iPhone 4S from AT&T right now and pay the full amount instead of using an upgrade discount. So you get it faster. Just pre-order it now and it will be shipped. I thinks it's like 649.99 for a 16 GB version? Good luck!

Reactions: iPhoneEnthusiest

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
You can buy a non rebate Iphone4S anytime you want. Half the people getting a Iphone4S on release day are probaly paying full retail.

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Carrier unlocked phones will be available only in November. Any phone you buy on release day will still have a carrier lock.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
If you're going to purchase at&t's iPhone version you can buy it on the 14th (or through pre-order if the one you want is available) but if you want a non-specific version you will have to wait till Nov. I do know that Sprint in store holds out on their current customers with new releases and gives priority to new customers so if at&t does the same you might have a probelm with getting one right away but other than something like that there shouldn't be a problem :)

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
thanks guys i wasn't clear on that because i just renewed my contract in august.
have my iphone for the buy back program just waiting until friday.

Last edited:

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Why would you pay the no commitment price? The early termination fee is $350 and it reduces every month by $15. If you pay the on contract price and then bail in 6 months, you would have paid $399 (assuming 64GB) plus $350 at the max. So. I ask you, why? Do you not like money?

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Oh, and since it appears you are already on contract, AT&T lets you upgrade early for $250 plus the price of the phone...

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Why would you pay the no commitment price? The early termination fee is $350 and it reduces every month by $15. If you pay the on contract price and then bail in 6 months, you would have paid $399 (assuming 64GB) plus $350 at the max. So. I ask you, why? Do you not like money?

Oh, and since it appears you are already on contract, AT&T lets you upgrade early for $250 plus the price of the phone...

i was going to use the best buy buy back program witch guaranteed me 450 towards the phone.plus the 50 gift card.
so it works out basically the same. plus i dont have 630 to give to at&t.

i paid 300 for it in august.
so my etf is 330

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods