I'm looking at buying a BlueAnt S4 in-car speakerphone this week as they are on sale for $89 from $139

Does anyone know if it will work with siri? Could I hold the button on the blue ant and speak commands? I know its hard to say without it being out yet. But any guesses?

Also, does anyone have recommendations to other blue tooth hands free devices for in the car?
    10-08-2011 06:04 PM
    Right now when I push the main button on my BT for a few seconds it brings up voice control. I would hope that when Siri comes along, it would do the same but with Siri.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.
    10-08-2011 06:44 PM
    Apple said in their "Let's Talk iPhone Keynote" that Siri would be compatible with most Bluetooth headsets. So yes, I think this would work. I cannot say for sure though, as the iPhone 4S is not out yet.

I have always used JawBone Bluetooth speakers and I cannot say enough good things about them!
    You can check some out here.

Good luck!
    10-08-2011 06:58 PM
    Good idea, siri is better than google's voice search. siri gives a spoken answer.....much better
    10-08-2011 08:06 PM
    This is one of the features that pushed me to order the 4S. I had a Samsung Omnia i910 years ago and one of its best features was it would read your incoming text messages to you. I cant tell you how great that is while driving or working and being able to know if it was urgent or could wait a few mins to respond to. I love the idea of being not only able to hear them but to respond with voice as well.
    10-08-2011 11:22 PM
    No need to worry about Siri being compatible with bluetooth headsets.
    10-09-2011 01:32 AM
    Siri is great and remember the 4S has bluetooth 4.0
    10-09-2011 01:34 AM
    So after playing around with it for a day, I feel like it will work by saying "BlueAnt, Speak to me" then "Phone Commands" and it will hopefully launch Siri! If so, it will be an amazing in car hands free device!
    10-10-2011 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD