AT&T Backordered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Just woke up to a "Shipped" order status and the most beautiful tracking number I've ever seen! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!:)

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Don't worry. It's moving along pretty fast now! Lots of people are getting tracking numbers today and probably tomorrow too. I'll pray for you!:)

lazerbyte

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I just checked my order and it FINALLY has a Fedex tracking number but when I check Fedex nothing pulls up so it is either in route and hasn't hit the first destination to be tracked so I will check it throughout the day to see if it actually has left AT&T's warehouse!

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my order and it FINALLY has a Fedex tracking number but when I check Fedex nothing pulls up so it is either in route and hasn't hit the first destination to be tracked so I will check it throughout the day to see if it actually has left AT&T's warehouse!

Mine too :D nothing shows up yet and mine is through UPS.

repoocha

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
i got my order confirmation email at 2:59 pm on the first day... still says backordered, think i have a chance to get it friday? or atleast early next week?

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Should this be in the order tracking thread?

Either way, mine is still waiting for shipment by AT&T as of today.

Why not head over to where ever you feel like you should be. This thread is for "AT&T Backordered" people! Read the title! Respect our Gangsta! LMAO!

jimmysuggs

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Okay, my order is finally showing as shipped.

Be nice if AT&T would send me that email with my tracking number, but hopefully that'll show up later today.

For those who are still backordered, all I can say is hang on- that could change at any moment.

burnedpixel

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Just to add more user data to the list, I placed three separate orders (for three different lines on my family plan) with AT&T's website at about 2:20AM PST on the 7th.

I ordered two 16GB Blacks, and one 16GB White. As of last night all three orders still showed "Backordered" for Shipment Status, however this morning I've noticed that the two orders for the 16GB Blacks are now "Processing" while the 16GB White order still shows as "Backordered". For reference, the white phone was actually the first of the three to be ordered. I hope the White ones aren't going to be a myth again this year...I may be giving AT&T a jingle tomorrow if this doesn't update.

Update: As of this morning, my 16GB white order is now showing as processing as well.

Finally! All three phones show as shipped with FedEx tracking numbers as of this morning. AT&T, of course, neglected to include the tracking numbers in the shipment notification email. I had to go onto the site to get them. Here's to hoping for a Friday delivery!

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Things have switched up a bit. I just got my AT&T email with my tracking number but I already had it from the order status page. Someone said that it would be this way. I can admit when I'm wrong. So... Get your information however you can. Just get it!

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
i ordered the white 16gb friday at 12 EST at AT&T and im still on backorder as of now. i also got the shipped in 14-21 days and i can just see me being the one to get the phone 21 days later. ive been hearing that everyones will say backorder but it is still being shipped. but it seems like everyone is getting their tracking number lately so hopefully im one of those ones.. gotta stay positive :)

SkiPPy087

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Both my iPhones show as shipped with tracking numbers. The weird part is one is shipping UPS the other FedEX. Anyone else see this?? Also tracking numbers for both do now work yet on UPS or FedEX sites.

poopnp

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Adding my situation to the mix:

• Ordered two iphones (16gb white) from AT&T site on Friday 7th at ~7:15am EST
  • Received order confirmation email within minutes
  • Didn't receive order "processed" emails until Monday 10th !!!
  • My order status page on AT&T site says ordered on the 10th, but still has the original order number

Current status as of this posting:
Item Status - Processing
Shipment Status - BackOrdered

All my contact with AT&T CSR has gotten me nowhere.
They have all admitted that they really don't know for sure what will happen with each individual order.

I don't think I can cross my fingers any more than I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro