No changes to my order so far today.
    Mine too. Still backordered
    10-11-2011 04:22 PM
    So lucky. Mine is still back ordered.
    Same here, applecpugeek. Strength in numbers, my friend.
    hpcomputergeek likes this.
    10-11-2011 04:37 PM
    My order still has NOT shipped they took the money out of my account then added it back as a place holder and I am hoping it processes today or tomorrow.

I know AT&T uses Fedex for their shipping so if they ship it on Wednesday it will arrive by Friday
    10-11-2011 05:03 PM
    i Bought my iPhone 4 for so much off contract im probablly gonna wait till iPhone 4 stock finishes and get my iPhone replaced from apple !! New iPhone 4S
    10-11-2011 06:40 PM
    i Bought my iPhone 4 for so much off contract im probablly gonna wait till iPhone 4 stock finishes and get my iPhone replaced from apple !! New iPhone 4S
    That's not gonna happen my friend. You see how they still have so many 3GS phones around that they're free with a 2-year contract now on AT&T? Well that's gonna be the iPhone 4 in a year. Free. With plenty more to go around. You'll just get another iPhone 4. The only path to a 4S is cash.
    10-11-2011 06:51 PM
    LOL, do you know how many people have tried and failed at this with past iPhone models? A Lot! There are going to be so many iPhone 4 refurbs in Apples stock that you'll just keep getting one of them.
    10-11-2011 08:17 PM
    Just got my email from at&t saying my order is still scheduled to be delivered as early as the 14th
    10-11-2011 08:30 PM
    I got that email but my order hasn't changed it just shows quantity as 1 and no tracking information I received 3 emails indicating my order was being processed.

I am sure by tomorrow they will update the information!
    10-11-2011 08:39 PM
    No change in my order. My order shows as processing and no longer backordered effective Sunday.
    10-11-2011 08:43 PM
    If I knew AT&T was going to take this long to ship the iPhone 4S out, I would have ordered through Apple. Friend of mine ordered from Apple and just texted me saying his iPhone 4S is be delivered tomorrow..... Lesson learned, I won't order from AT&T next year.
    10-11-2011 08:49 PM
    A friend of mine had a email, that his order was still scheduled for the 14th
    10-11-2011 08:51 PM
    If I knew AT&T was going to take this long to ship the iPhone 4S out, I would have ordered through Apple. Friend of mine ordered from Apple and just texted me saying his iPhone 4S is be delivered tomorrow..... Lesson learned, I won't order from AT&T next year.
    Same here but our phones could still come Friday. I tried to order from Apple that night and it was nearly impossible. It was taking 5 minutes to go to the next page and then it kept failing. It also wouldn't let me put in a credit card number. It said my security number on 3 of my cards was invalid when clearly it was not.
    10-11-2011 08:51 PM
    I got my iphone 4 from AT&T 3 days early so I'm sure if Apple is shipping their orders then AT&T can ship theirs now so I bet they will start shipping tomorrow and with next day fedex they will arrive on Thursday and for sure Friday!!
    10-11-2011 08:55 PM
    Same here but our phones could still come Friday. I tried to order from Apple that night and it was nearly impossible. It was taking 5 minutes to go to the next page and then it kept failing. It also wouldn't let me put in a credit card number. It said my security number on 3 of my cards was invalid when clearly it was not.
    I hope so, Matt. But if we don't at least get a tracking number by tomorrow I'd say our chances will be very slim. I also tried ordering through Apple, but fell asleep at my keyboard waiting, so by the time I woke up, I figured I would just go to AT&T since I was going to the Mall anyway, and they shipped out my iPhone 4 early last year.
    10-11-2011 08:57 PM
    I hope so, Matt. But if we don't at least get a tracking number by tomorrow I'd say our chances will be very slim. I also tried ordering through Apple, but fell asleep at my keyboard waiting, so by the time I woke up, I figured I would just go to AT&T since I was going to the Mall anyway, and they shipped out my iPhone 4 early last year.
    Hopefully. But if those of us who ordered like the second pre-orders became available on AT&T don't get it Friday then there is absolutely no point in pre-oredering early. I'll never order again from AT&T if I don't get it Friday. I means its not the end of the world if I don't get it Friday. There e-mail to me guarantees delivery the 14th so we shall see.
    hpcomputergeek likes this.
    10-11-2011 09:13 PM
    Hopefully. But if those of us who ordered like the second pre-orders became available on AT&T don't get it Friday then there is absolutely no point in pre-oredering early. I'll never order again from AT&T if I don't get it Friday. I means its not the end of the world if I don't get it Friday. There e-mail to me guarantees delivery the 14th so we shall see.
    I couldn't agree with you more. I'm glad that I don't have to stand in a long line only to possibly not get one anyway, but the preorders should definitely arrive on launch day at the latest
    10-11-2011 09:19 PM
    Still no order change. I should've known this was gonna happen.
    10-11-2011 09:32 PM
    Called AT&T tonight, I've called 3 times now and everytime they've told me that people at the earliest will receive on the 14th. Not that the are shipping on the 14th... So that keeps me positive.

Just wondering, what are the earliest people received their confirmation orders on the 7th? (eastern standard time only)...? Mine was 4:11 am. Anyone else earlier?
    10-11-2011 09:41 PM
    My order confirmation e-mail came at 3:36 am Friday morning and I got another e-mail stating my order had been processed Friday night at 8:15 pm.
    10-11-2011 10:02 PM
    Yeah, I got the order update too. Doesn't seem to mean much. Basically says "you may receive your phone as early as this friday!" Which also means as late as whenever the hell they get around to sending it.

And my order status is still showing as "backordered," which I don't take to be a very good sign.

Oh well.
    10-11-2011 10:44 PM
    My status just changed from 1 back-ordered to 0. Based on what ive read on other forums, this has happened for several people. There may still be hope!
    10-11-2011 10:46 PM
    My status just changed from 1 back-ordered to 0. Based on what ive read on other forums, this has happened for several people. There may still be hope!
    Yeah this happened to me Sunday. What time did you order?
    10-11-2011 11:17 PM
    Wow, my order status changed from "backordered" to "processing."

Sure hope this means I'm gonna get the phone friday. Not getting my hopes up, but a man can dream.
    10-12-2011 12:40 AM
    I don't see why AT&T would not ship it by Friday! They us Fedex next day air so if they ship it on Thursday you'll get it on Friday for sure and I'm sure it will ship tomorrow as when I got my iphone 4 it didn't ship till 3 days before the initial launch and I got it a day early!

Now if it doesn't show processed by Thursday then I am going to be worried but it looks like others with AT&T have NOT received any change in the status. They may have been told by Apple to NOT send them out too early and can start tomorrow.

So keep checking your orders for Wednesday and we shall see how the status changes!
    10-12-2011 02:52 AM
    My Apple order still says "processing order". Hmmm, makes me wonder.....
    10-12-2011 02:53 AM
209 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD