Okay so here's the deal... I currently have an EVO but the contract for that phone ends june 12'. Now, i have another phone on my plan that can receive the full discount w/ 2year contract. Can i upgrade that phone and then later switch the numbers? So that i can have my original number?
    10-07-2011 11:29 PM
    Yes, but I believe you have to wait 30 days to do the switch, unless you can really sweet talk someone at Sprint.

Mistress of Mischief
    10-07-2011 11:47 PM
    Yes, but I believe you have to wait 30 days to do the switch, unless you can really sweet talk someone at Sprint.

Mistress of Mischief
    Thanks, thats what i thought. I just wanted to make sure cause i can deal with a different number for 30 days, but not forever lol
    10-07-2011 11:57 PM
    I just preordered mine by adding a line to my account. However, I think I'll just keep both lines and not bother with the switch. LOL

Mistress of Mischief
    10-08-2011 12:37 AM
    I just preordered mine by adding a line to my account. However, I think I'll just keep both lines and not bother with the switch. LOL

Mistress of Mischief
    lol good for you! I already have 3 lines
    10-08-2011 12:41 AM
    This one makes 3 for me, but my son has the other one.

Mistress of Mischief
    10-08-2011 01:06 AM
    This one makes 3 for me, but my son has the other one.

Mistress of Mischief
    happy to say i preordered mine also! Thank you again for your help
    10-08-2011 02:29 AM
    Awesome! Congrats and enjoy! Very welcome!

Mistress of Mischief
    10-08-2011 02:48 AM
    Okay so here's the deal... I currently have an EVO but the contract for that phone ends june 12'. Now, i have another phone on my plan that can receive the full discount w/ 2year contract. Can i upgrade that phone and then later switch the numbers? So that i can have my original number?
    No, you don't have to... Just get it, and go to Sprint.com/activate and follow the steps and add it to the number you want. If that doesn't work just tell Sprint you ordered the wrong number and they will fix it for you.
    10-08-2011 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD