The review units should be out by now.

I want to see details on Siri and Doc sync.

VegasTom
    10-07-2011 11:00 PM
    Most likely wont be out for a few days. I am sure apple isn't going to send out many units before hand.
    10-07-2011 11:06 PM
    Most likely wont be out for a few days. I am sure apple isn't going to send out many units before hand.
    I believe last year Walt Mossberg got his a few days in advance but only him. Everyone else had to wait or maybe get it 1 day before.
    10-07-2011 11:14 PM
    If I recall, when the iP4 came out, some of the reviewers (like Noah when he was still with Phonedog)stated in their reviews that they had to go stand in line and buy their own on release day. I wonder just how many "review" units Apple actually sends.
    10-07-2011 11:15 PM
    I believe last year Walt Mossberg got his a few days in advance but only him. Everyone else had to wait or maybe get it 1 day before.
    I couldn't remember I thought there was 1 or two but that was it. I would say wait until it is launched and plenty of reviews will start popping up.
    10-07-2011 11:21 PM
    Usually just a handful of reviewers get a review iphone. Walt, the nytimes guy, topolsky, usatoday guy..

Look for em tues or wed.
    10-07-2011 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD