When do we get a tracking # from Apple.com?

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I know they won't deliver until Oct. 14, but when will our packages get scanned? Or will they not even tag them until the night before?

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Easy answer....you'll get them when you get them.

I'm honestly not expecting mine until sometime next week.

Patience young grasshopper.

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been "processing" since 6am EST this morning. I'm just curious as to when a tracking number will be scanned for it.

I might have to "pre-sign" for it, but you can't do that until there's a tracking number for it.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Mine was processing the first time I managed to get in to check it about 5 PM. What is "pre-signing?"

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine was processing the first time I managed to get in to check it about 5 PM. What is "pre-signing?"

Apple requires a signature for delivery. If you won't be home to sign for the package when it arrives, it will be returned to the dispatcher.

If you Pre-Sign online through your Apple account page, they'll tell the shipper to drop it off at your address without a signature.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apple requires a signature for delivery. If you won't be home to sign for the package when it arrives, it will be returned to the dispatcher.

If you Pre-Sign online through your Apple account page, they'll tell the shipper to drop it off at your address without a signature.

It also releases Apple from liability of the package comes up missing from your porch/doorstep.

Reactions: dwfw

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73