I know they won't deliver until Oct. 14, but when will our packages get scanned? Or will they not even tag them until the night before?
    10-07-2011 08:45 PM
    Easy answer....you'll get them when you get them.

I'm honestly not expecting mine until sometime next week.

Patience young grasshopper.
    10-07-2011 08:51 PM
    Mine is still shown as "processing item" Any idea as to why? Or are others with the same status?
    10-07-2011 09:05 PM
    Mine has been "processing" since 6am EST this morning. I'm just curious as to when a tracking number will be scanned for it.

I might have to "pre-sign" for it, but you can't do that until there's a tracking number for it.
    10-07-2011 09:20 PM
    Mine was processing the first time I managed to get in to check it about 5 PM. What is "pre-signing?"
    10-07-2011 09:36 PM
    Mine was processing the first time I managed to get in to check it about 5 PM. What is "pre-signing?"
    Apple requires a signature for delivery. If you won't be home to sign for the package when it arrives, it will be returned to the dispatcher.

If you Pre-Sign online through your Apple account page, they'll tell the shipper to drop it off at your address without a signature.
    10-07-2011 10:09 PM
    Apple requires a signature for delivery. If you won't be home to sign for the package when it arrives, it will be returned to the dispatcher.

If you Pre-Sign online through your Apple account page, they'll tell the shipper to drop it off at your address without a signature.
    It also releases Apple from liability of the package comes up missing from your porch/doorstep.
    dwfw likes this.
    10-07-2011 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD