So if i pre ordered through ATT, they will give their phones they have in stock to people waiting in line before shipping to the ones who pre ordered?

Tell me I am misinterpreting this.
    10-07-2011 06:44 PM
    So if i pre ordered through ATT, they will give their phones they have in stock to people waiting in line before shipping to the ones who pre ordered?

Tell me I am misinterpreting this.
    Most likely they have a bunch stored in a warehouse somewhere and they will ship those based on preorders and then will have a different supply of stock in the store for those who go on launch day.
    10-07-2011 06:49 PM
    They ship it out accordingly. The real issue is people who wait in line with no reservation and those who do.
    10-07-2011 06:51 PM
    AT&T rep at 1 of my local stores said they will basically be overstocked on Iphone4S's. Apple doesn't want to lose out on customers waiting on a Iphone4S to go the Andriod route I guess. But this time around Apple made plenty of phones. The rep also said if I'm coming to the store a pre-order isn't needed because everybody wanting a Iphone4S on day 1 will get one.
    10-07-2011 06:53 PM
    AT&T rep at 1 of my local stores said they will basically be overstocked on Iphone4S's. Apple doesn't want to lose out on customers waiting on a Iphone4S to go the Andriod route I guess. But this time around Apple made plenty of phones. The rep also said if I'm coming to the store a pre-order isn't needed because everybody wanting a Iphone4S on day 1 will get one.
    Agree the verizon store in my area said the same thing that they would have plenty of stock come the 14th.
    10-07-2011 06:59 PM
    Well that's a sigh of relief.
    10-07-2011 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD