Which versions of iPhone 4S will you get? Why?

Which version of the iPhone 4S will you buy?

• Total voters

therandomone

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I'll be getting a Black 32 GB 4s. I can't wait until it comes.
I put my 3GS in the washer in June, and it hasn't worked the same since, so I have been waiting (not very patiently) for this phone!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Black 32GB...because my wife is getting a white one, and on numerous occasions she's walked off with my iPhone 4 since we both have the same case (and both had black iPhone 4's).

Also matches my MBP better in black...as dumb as that sounds, its true though lol!

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
64gb black.
im selling my 32gb black iphone

i have 35gb of music alone.
if i want to put a movie on forget that.
i like having all the cases all the time.
even with icloud with my high data from comcast its a pain for anything less.

JT3D

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
64gb because I want to consolidate my devices and get rid of my classic and iPod touch. So it's just my iPhone and iPad. White because I want to be the only person in my "crew" with a white iPhone...shallow huh?...lol...but no seriously I chose white because its nicer looking IMO and at the moment a little less common.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
16GB. Always was afraid I'd run out of memory but kept a constant 7-8 GB icloud should help me keep a little more.

White. Because I've had 3 black iPhones

Nchaka

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the Black 32gb. My 3GS has 16gb and I am always at 14gb. I can never figure out what to delete! So this will give more room for pics and apps and I might leave a movie or 2 on it.

Turbo_lemon

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
White 16GB. I had a black 4 and think the white will hide scratches a bit better than the black and 16GB because A: I only used about 8.5 of my 32GB 4 and B: I had to pay full price and I ordered one for my girlfriend and a 16GB white iPad2 as well, was an expensive late night!

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting the 64GB version because I need the space. I've got the 32GB version now with only 5GB of free space.

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the black 32 Verizon version on the apple website so I could purchase applecareplus.

I currently have a blackberry bold, good phone and great emails but that's it. I originally had a blackberry storm because Verizon did not offer the iPhone and needed the Verizon network in ny because much more reliable. The storm was a natural disaster. Waited patiently for the iPhone for years on Verizon. It didn't happen so I switched to the bold with a new contract when I was eligible for a new phone. Then 6 months later, iPhone came to Verizon. I waited patiently for iphone5 but 4s is what is out there. A little disappointed but still very psyched that after 1 year 3 months for some reason Verizon will allow phone upgrade at no charge. I am also very happy that I am not losing my unlimited data plan, it was grandfathered!

jebulls

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the 64GB version because I need the space. I've got the 32GB version now with only 5GB of free space.

What do you have that takes up so much space? i am just curious, I am buying my first iphone and plan to get the 32 but want to make sure I have enough space

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the white 32GB with Sprint. I was going to go with the 16 but I don't know if iCloud downloads the music, etc., on the device or if you can play it from iCloud.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
Black 64GB. I want all my music on my phone just likeon my iPod classic. I've been waiting for 64GB for 2 years now. Also will come in handy with pictures and HD video.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
From what i understand, itunes match is separate from icloud. It doesn't count towards your icloud storage. Neither do apps themselves. You can download or stream from itunes match.

For icloud, it's just photo roll, app data, docs, email, settings. That "app data" can be a lot though especially if you use apps to load..well...data with. Example would be a comic book app with your comics being extra data. Photo roll can be a lot as well. This is not to be confused with photo Stream which does NOT count in your icloud storage.

If you buy a 32 or 64gb phone, you'll probably tend to require more icloud if you intend to use it as backup. Too bad those owners don't automatically get more free icloud space.

There is talk that apps like angry birds can use icloud to transfer your "data" or progress from ipad to iphone apps. Start a level on one, continue it on another device. You may have to use icloud to get this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73