Which versions of iPhone 4S will you get? Why?

Which version of the iPhone 4S will you buy?

• Total voters

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
White 16GB. I had a black 4 and think the white will hide scratches a bit better than the black and 16GB because A: I only used about 8.5 of my 32GB 4 and B: I had to pay full price and I ordered one for my girlfriend and a 16GB white iPad2 as well, was an expensive late night!

its hard to scratch these phones it has a glass front and back..

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
16GB white. I really wanted a white iphone. Currently using the 32GB black iPhone 4 but if I find I'm running out of space I'll bring it back for the 32GB

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
What do you have that takes up so much space? i am just curious, I am buying my first iphone and plan to get the 32 but want to make sure I have enough space

I dunno what takes space for them but I have a 32gb with 2gb free. For me it's just tons of apps. You'll be fine with 32GB I had over 100 if not close to 200apps(mostly games) on mine. If your going to have tv shows and movies, those take quite a bit of space as well.

Apple has a 30 day return policy so I'd say fill up your phone with some apps,photos, videos and if you feel like your running out of space you can always exchange it for the 64gb. Or visa versatile. If your barely using any space you can get some money back and get the 16GB.

Hope this helps! :)

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
its hard to scratch these phones it has a glass front and back..

I've had a case on mine and never dropped it. I took my case off when I went to take my 4 bak for repairs and there was a hairline scratch on the back of the phone. The iPhone is not scratch proof but is harder to scratch then most.

D0minoid

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I voted white 64GB. The white is the color the wife chose. i picked the 64GB for her, HD Video, 8MB camera (~2+MB per picture). We also have a touch with 32GB and it is full, so i did not want to fill her phone up.

OlegWasHere

Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
I dunno what takes space for them but I have a 32gb with 2gb free. For me it's just tons of apps. You'll be fine with 32GB I had over 100 if not close to 200apps(mostly games) on mine. If your going to have tv shows and movies, those take quite a bit of space as well.

Apple has a 30 day return policy so I'd say fill up your phone with some apps,photos, videos and if you feel like your running out of space you can always exchange it for the 64gb. Or visa versatile. If your barely using any space you can get some money back and get the 16GB.

Hope this helps! :)

i have my music split between an i4 and an iTouch 4th gen.

basically for me its music that hogs mine up. because i like to have everything in one shot.
i had a couple movies on there but that just kills the battery.
i have about 2gbs of apps besides that everything else is emails and some school docs on mine.

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'll be getting the Black 16gb i4s. I think 16gb is plenty. That is what I have for my iPad and I more than enough room. I also have a 160gb ipod so I don't use my iPhone for anything other than holding a few songs and apps.

iris168

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Black 32GB, i'm just not fond of white phones, don't know why... and 32GB so i can replace my old classic ipod, record video without worrying running out of space.

iStarrwoman19

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting the white one,16GB. My Evo has 8GB & I only used 2GB, so 16GB is enough for me. If more finances comes my way, I may step up to the 32GB, it could happen.:D

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Black 32GB... Have a 16GB 4 and always short on space... Good tim to upgrade... And black since I find the white face to be distracting when watching video on the iphone

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I'd get white to match my iPad 2 and to feel newer/more different than my current Black iPhone 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So earlier in this thread I said in Nov I'd get a black 16gb. Well I got one yesterday. It was white and 64gb. Guess I was wrong. It was all they had let though. I might return it for a white 16 gb when they come in. I like the white now that I have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I went with the 32GB Black version for AT&T as I only used 4GB on my 32GB iPhone 4.

The 32GB that I preordered here will be returned if it ever comes as I ended up going to AT&T after work on Friday and picked up one of the last 2 4S's that they had left. I went with the Black 64GB version this time. I don't think I'll need iCloud with this much memory.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
You know its funny seeing the poll. When I was in line Friday to get mine, one of the AT&T employee's come out and asked a show of hands of who was getting a white vs black and 90% said White...

And every video I seem to see online about the 4s is showing a white one.. I wonder if its because this is the first version were the white is available at launch unlike the 4?

I got the white 16gig btw.. I just didn't see a reason to get a larger capacity because I do not store music.. I only stream using pandora, slacker, and spotify.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Black 64gb to replace my black 32gb 4 which was full of media. I'd buy a 128gb if Apple would make one! I like having a lot of music and pictures on my iPhone and space to record videos... especially now at 1080p.

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have the 32G white pre-ordered with Best Buy and they never received any for VZW on Friday or Saturday.

I walked into VZW and they had a White 64G in stock (last one) so I took it. I probably don't need the extra G's but hey I got what I wanted in the end....