Mine says, I have 1 item ordered, 0 shipped and 1 back-ordered.

Is that how everyone else's reads, that the iPhone is back-ordered? It says it for my SIM and Shipping as well... Just wondered what everyone else is seeing.

Thanks.
    10-07-2011 02:28 PM
    "Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on Oct 14, 2011. "

"Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll ship all items in your order at the same time."

Plus my order number. Ordered this morning at 530 am. This email was sent 5 mins after!!

KC
    10-07-2011 02:30 PM
    "Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on Oct 14, 2011. "

"Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll ship all items in your order at the same time."

Plus my order number. Ordered this morning at 530 am. This email was sent 5 mins after!!

KC
    Yeah it should say that^ and That's because not a lot of people we're up then trying to get an iPhone like they are now.
    10-07-2011 02:52 PM
    Yeah it should say that^ and That's because not a lot of people we're up then trying to get an iPhone like they are now.
    If you were up and reading the forum, you would not think so, pages were being added so fast I couldn't keep up

KC
    10-07-2011 02:54 PM
    mine has said processing items since i ordered this morning at 7am.
    10-07-2011 04:18 PM

KC
    My e-mail says that, I was just wondering what people were seeing when they go to the ATT website, and check their order status....but I have the same e-mail.
    10-07-2011 05:56 PM
    ORDER NUMBER:xxxx
    DATE ORDERED:10/07/2011
    SHIPMENT STATUS: BackOrdered

And that was me ordering at 9 pm last night (I'm in Hawaii), so midnight Pacific Standard Time.
    10-07-2011 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD