VZW Order Status

smoke5643

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that preordered through Verizon this morning able to get a status from the check order status page? I remember when I preordered my iP4 I'm pretty sure I got a tracking number before I could check the status online... Not being impatient just wondering.

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I got my pre-order confirmation about 2 minutes after ordering.

Clicked the link and got a "We received your order and it is in process" response.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Anyone that preordered through Verizon this morning able to get a status from the check order status page? I remember when I preordered my iP4 I'm pretty sure I got a tracking number before I could check the status online... Not being impatient just wondering.

Don't worry, there are over 100,000 users waiting to get their hands on one at the same time as you, their probably over cluddered. Give it until Midnight, if that doesn't happen at midnight, you may want to contact Verizon. Hope this helps!

MarkAllan

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Type in your "pre-order number", not your order number.

Oh thank you for this. I typed in my order number at first and it was telling me there was a technical difficulty while processing my order, so I got worried a bit. Put in my pre-order number and it says my order was received and in the process, with a estimated delivery date of next Friday. I can relax a little now.:D

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the heads up on using the preorder confirmation number, that did the trick. Just can't trust these carriers ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen